Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Hopkins invites young athletes for workout
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Hopkins invites young athletes for workout

Jun 28, 2018, 8:51 AM

WATCH: Hopkins invites young athletes for workout

DeAndre Hopkins posted an invite on social media for young athletes to work out with him at Herman Park at 9 am on Wednesday morning. The message was heard as o Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Hopkins invites young athletes for workout

Jun 28, 2018, 10:47 AM

This is a great story. Clemson has had some great players over the years but Nuk is the best receiver that I have seen. He is not the tallest nor the fastest... but few have his body control and maybe the best hands in the NFL.... This story shows that he also has his head in the right place.....

Great Job Nuk!! We are ...

Jun 28, 2018, 1:36 PM

... proud of the person and player you are, and the example you give to the community -- especially the young ones who are trying to figure it all out.

You'll always be one of the Tiger favorites at Clemson.

While it seems like you didn't feel appreciated at Clemson, you definitely were. Perhaps everything didn't go the way you wanted it to, but sometimes life doesn't always go 100% according to our plan.

Sometimes the adversity makes us dig down deeper and work harder -- and then lifts us higher. That might be something you'd tell one of the kids ... and it would be great advice! :)

My sporting career at Clemson derailed early and it never got back on track, but I still love Clemson. If I could have had a fraction of the success you had, I would have been happy with that!

I know I have no right to ask this, but I (we Tiger fans) would LOVE for you to come back Home for a game or two so we can show our love and appreciation for you again ... and maybe you'll feel in your heart like Clemson is worthy of being your stated 'home' again too.

You've been gone too long, son ... we miss you ... come on home ... :)

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic