Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got tix, but no room, parking or transportation? No problem
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,721

Got tix, but no room, parking or transportation? No problem

Jan 4, 2017, 4:27 PM

Experience this bowl trip in ultimate luxury, the way God intended, in a luxurious motorhome. Enjoy a comfortable ride from your home to Tampa this weekend, with an experienced, professional driver, while you watch TV, nap on the couch, or indulge in a cold beverage and snacks. You are free to move around, make a sandwich, use the restroom or pop some corn in the microwave.

Once in Tampa, we will be parking in a luxury RV resort, just minutes from the stadium and all of the downtown action. Uber will be at your beckon call for all of your Saturday and Sunday transportation needs. On game day, we will head to the stadium around 10:30am, but don't bother getting up that early. Feel free to sleep in and nurse that hangover a little longer in the comfortable, queen-sized stateroom until we get to the stadium. You can shower and dress while your expert crew sets up the world-class, award-winning, nationally-featured championship tailgate. (Ask for links to ESPN Sportscenter, CBS Sports and Campus Insider segments.)

When you are ready, you can begin your day with one of our famously ridiculous bloody-marys. Spend the day lathered in music, corn hole, flip cup, beer bong and the best tailgate food around, prepared by your own personal driver/grillmaster. No worries about long lines at those nasty porta-potties, as you will have your own private restroom for you and your guests. Catch all of the sports action and pregame shows on the built-in satellite system with three flat panel TVs. Tailgate like a professional, with all of the modern conveniences of home, like 120v power, central heat and air conditioning, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, stove, microwave oven, shower, toilet, satellite TV. The party will be going all day with a 800watt professional sound system with our own private DJ, 8ft inflatable tiger, and 25ft Clemson flagpole.

After the game, your crew will pack up the tailgate and clean up while you and your friends celebrate the victory with a champagne toast before crashing on the bed and couches while we begin our trip back home. Optionally, we can return to the RV resort for a midnight skinny dip in the pool (protected, of course, by your professional driver/grillmaster/DJ/lifeguard).

Price/trade negotiable. Serious inquires only.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Got tix, but no room, parking or transportation? No problem

Jan 4, 2017, 4:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

100% serious

Jan 4, 2017, 4:38 PM

Because as Lee Brice would say, "Hell, I ain't even bought no tickets yet"

Jan 4, 2017, 4:58 PM

Jan 4, 2017, 5:01 PM

svedka? cmmon man

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but, but....bacon.***

Jan 4, 2017, 5:20 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2017, 5:12 PM

Please stop. You are going to put my small dinghy rental business, out of business.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Jan 4, 2017, 5:53 PM

I was just about to pull the trigger on that Dinghy rental!!! Now I gotta rethink everything!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,721
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic