Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got my official acceptance letter!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Got my official acceptance letter!

Mar 17, 2014, 8:56 PM

For the MBA program at Clemson. I had heard a few weeks back that they were recommending to admissions that I be admitted, but it feels great to actually get the official letter and read it.

I have been a big Tiger fan for quite a few years now as my in-laws are alumni, but now I will be as well.

I remember my first Clemson game, it was vs FSU during TBs last year. The feeling of watching them run down the hill and the crowd, I knew right then I wanted to graduate from CU one day.

So excited! Had to share, and yes I'm not posting in the amphitheater bc Bobs the only one who visits there... I keed I keed. Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Got my official acceptance letter!

Mar 17, 2014, 9:36 PM

When you hear people say how very fast your college years go by, believe it. You'll start class one morning, and before you know it, you will be trying on your grad gown. Make every moment last b/c they don't last long. Congrats, enjoy and appreciate your time at Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats and best of luck

Mar 17, 2014, 9:39 PM

You'll love the coeds:)
+1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You'll love the coeds" ^^^^^^ YESSSS!!!

Mar 17, 2014, 11:00 PM

Bring it man & I'll get the first round of beers downtown! I need a connection to the coeds again....looking for a room/apartment near Clemson? My house just 3 miles away...
Tmail if you're actually trying to find a place & like to hang with huge tiger fans & alumni!

Congrats & go Tigers!

Mar 17, 2014, 9:39 PM

Congrats!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RA'd for personal attack

Mar 17, 2014, 9:43 PM

j/k that's awesome dood. Mucho congrats!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

congrats man

Mar 17, 2014, 9:43 PM

I haven't even applied to any graduate schools yet. I'm thinking of getting certified to teach, and then consider it. Good luck though!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats!!!!!!

Mar 17, 2014, 9:56 PM

Make sure you take off the sun dress glasses once n a while and just enjoy the scenery moving thru campus. You'll be glad you did.

BTW: study your fanny off; don't be lazy like I was...

Way to gO "JFB". NOw you'll be smarter than 95% of us! ***

Mar 17, 2014, 10:10 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

settin the bar kinda low***

Mar 17, 2014, 10:54 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2014, 10:15 PM

Congrats dude. I've been strongly considering the MBA route, and I think I want to do it at Clemson. Pretty awesome stuff.

Very good***

Mar 17, 2014, 10:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are now an "official" and true

Mar 17, 2014, 11:55 PM

Tiger! Congrats!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations! I've always admired those who are able to

Mar 18, 2014, 5:53 AM

further their education.

Recently, on a lark (or whimsy, if you will) I decided to drive up to Clemson to seek admission into a Masters' program.

Problem was rather than asking for my ID, they asked if I had bought BURIAL INSURANCE????????????

I quickly returned home, somewhat chagrinned, to say the least! lol

Good luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congratulations! I've always admired those who are able to

Mar 19, 2014, 7:18 AM

The State of Tennessee offered to pay for my masters but I just don't have the gas left to do it. Screw school, I'm going fishing.

Do you fish, har?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I live on Lake Murray because I like the water, boats, a lot

Mar 19, 2014, 7:31 AM

of sun and liquid refreshments...and not fishing. lol

True story: years ago, my Dad offered to take me fishing with him one fine Saturday a.m. I was about nine or ten.

After a few minutes I laid the cane pole down and wandered off...looking for empty bottles to sell. Upon returning my Dad asked why, and my response was, "Cause they're not biting!"

"You have to be patient," he said.

My response? "Heck, we can go buy them at the fish market quicker than this!"

He told that story over the years, laughing, while remarking, "That was his last fishing trip."

Seems even in those early days I was more focused on finding ways to make money...and fishing interfered with that lofty goal. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thx all.

Mar 18, 2014, 7:48 AM

I'm not as young as y'all would think. I wish I was going to be with all the coeds at CU. I did that years ago at College of Charleston.

This program is for working professionals. I am married, 3 young kids, and a good job. I figured I would rather be the man than work for the man.

I think we will shock the country this year in football. Supposed to be a down year but recruiting has been great and the D is going to be outstanding. I loved Boyd but maybe having a QB who won't make those split second mistakes will be better. The system is great so the offense will do very well. And the defense is solid. I truly believe we have a shot to win every game in regular season.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thx all.

Mar 18, 2014, 9:08 AM

Go Cougs

Re: Thx all.

Mar 18, 2014, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Thx all. ]

Clemson is almost one of those, what happens while you're in school at Clemson, stays in Clemson until someone rats you out.;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gratz JFB. good luck with this and all.***

Mar 18, 2014, 7:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2014, 8:07 AM

Welcome, and congrats!

Mar 18, 2014, 9:35 PM

Congrats man!

I believe the mba program is located

Mar 19, 2014, 7:34 AM

In greenville now, not on Clemson 's campus.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic