Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
F###### virtual school
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 342

F###### virtual school

Jan 8, 2021, 9:38 AM

Kid is in 5k and they are doing virtual school for an hour on Friday for some ####### reason. Been at it for 36 minutes now and so far they have sounded out and written four 3 letter words. What a shidshow and total waste of everyone’s fuckingtime.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Sounds like they’re going to learn at least 3

Jan 8, 2021, 9:40 AM

4 letter words from you at the same time

#winning#

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Lol, exactly***

Jan 8, 2021, 9:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My son has been full virtual since mid December, and was

Jan 8, 2021, 9:50 AM

"hybrid" before that, only going in two days a week.

He's in 1st grade and is in front of a lap top from 8 until around 2 with breaks sprinkled in, and various "asynchronous" assignments he's supposed to be doing in between live classes.

Because he can't read and understand instructions on his own yet, he then has 1 to 2 hours of homework at the end of the day so that we can help him with the stuff he was supposed to be doing on his own.

School system still takes snow days because some of the teacher's like to teach remotely from the school.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Teacher is in classroom

Jan 8, 2021, 9:53 AM

By herself.

Occasionally puts mask on.

He list of "specials" that are art class, music class, and

Jan 8, 2021, 9:56 AM

P.E. The rotate by the day and last 45 minutes.

All of these are literally just a series of videos some Facebook coach has pulled off the internet of a couple of weirdos dancing to kid's bop music.

Your teacher is probably masking up because the P.E. teacher just walked into her classroom looking for someone to talk to.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He list of "specials" that are art class, music class, and

Jan 8, 2021, 10:13 AM

Yep GIFs | Tenor

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Got an 8th grader that loves it.

Jan 8, 2021, 10:17 AM

He's efficiently lazy, used to get in trouble at school for doing his homework from one class while in another class...blah, blah, blah. Can do whatever virtually, so it's working out for him and he's making all A's, so I can't complain.

11th grader is home for 2 wks from boarding school while they re-establish "the bubble", and he's climbing the friggin' walls. He wants to be back on campus with his homies.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 342
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic