Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 607

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Aug 3, 2020, 7:51 AM

Friday, nothing.

Saturday, nothing,

Sunday mowed the lawn.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Aug 3, 2020, 8:03 AM

Friday meh

Sat felt poorly

Sunday drove from Wilmington to South Fla.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Standard

Aug 3, 2020, 8:03 AM

Friday, worked then pool

Saturday, morning run, lunch, considered pool but had too much else to do to catch up on life. Cut backyard, weedeated a little, rode out to cemetery at one point, all a blur.

Sunday, went to Mom and Dad's lakehouse to have a gathering with the family. Last one for a while, wife starts work back today so we have to keep our distance from Mom for the time being. Maybe until next summer (or until kids are out of school full time, as long as wife is too).

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh Yeah, Arsenal STOMPED Chelsea (2-1) to win their

Aug 3, 2020, 8:10 AM

14th FA Cup.

Captain America's hamstring is going to be a concern though, dude is amazingly talented but he seems to have little nagging injuries alot. Hopefully I am wrong and the USMNT can build around him.

Sign da ting, Auba!

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SOSDD.....

Aug 3, 2020, 8:04 AM

At least that's how it seems.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp, The Tigers didn't play but I didn't die.

Aug 3, 2020, 8:04 AM

Drove up to Sugar Mtn on sattidy. Still here.

Basically cool temps but relatively a meh weekend. Did hit Kettell Brewery in Banner Elk for a couple of cold beers tho...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Pretty much same as you. Friday worked 6 hours, rode bike

Aug 3, 2020, 8:07 AM

, drank scotch and beer, posted stupid nonsense in mange and P&R.

Saturday laid around hungover, read, watched old westerns, followed Braves.

Sunday rode bike, cleaned lanai, watched Braves, watched Celtics, watched Perry Mason on HBO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aero, are you reatarded?

Aug 3, 2020, 8:22 AM

cuz you lookin extra special today, bruh.

Probably.***

Aug 3, 2020, 9:59 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty, pretty good

Aug 3, 2020, 8:25 AM

Friday: Took off because wife's b-day. Kept it simple (what she wanted). Did a little shopping, made chicken alfredo for dinner, couple beers.

Saturday: Out in the boat with some friends to celebrate her b-day. Social distance on the beach out near Ft Sumter. It was nice all day, beat the rain in around 3 and went back to friends house to grill shrimp and skirt steak for tacos for dinner.

Sunday: Very lazy. Did a grocery pickup from Lowes, watched TV, cut the backyard late in prep for the rain today.

A fairly pretty OK weekend, overall.

Aug 3, 2020, 8:36 AM

Friday, had Joonyer's dog while they went to the mountains, so took the pups over to RH Mom's and hung out by the pool, came home and made quick supper and had a few beers, watched some TV and crashed.

Saturday, chores, worked on 3 or 4 tunes we planned to cover Saturday night for a bit, walked two dogs numerous times, went to the pool for a while, came home and made a quick supper then grabbed gear & beer for MEDIUM volume acoustic jam. Played from 8-12, worked in a few new tunes, and had one of the better jams we've had in a while.

Sunday, dogs, grocery store, pool, came home and made a pizza, and watched Shameless unless bed.

A decent weekend, but I'm finally starting to get antsy not traveling anywhere. Still, 18.25/19 Covids.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exhausting - On call for the Plant

Aug 3, 2020, 8:44 AM

Friday - Stuck at work for 12 hours troubleshooting a hydraulic problem. Got if remedied. Go home, eat homemade fried chicken and go to sleep.

Saturday - Wake up at 5:30AM to head in to the plant for a meeting. Get stuck making a repair with our maintenance guys until noon. Headed home and worked on building a tower for a 55 gallon deer corn feeder. At 9pm get a call from the plant that we had a major failure and half the maintenance crew had signs of advanced heat stress. I came in, tended to the guys and stuck around until the repair was completed around 2AM.

Sunday - woke up at 6:00AM and called in to the plant instead of driving in. Went back to sleep until 10am. Went to my brother in law's house (the one that has the baby with the serious heart condition). Replaced some subflooring in his upstairs bathroom that was rotted out from a water leak. He was no help, but my FIL assisted me. Get the subflooring done and get a call from the plant... our process cameras are not working. Work with IT to resolve this issue for a few hours.

Overslept this morning at got to work about 15 minutes late.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Very nice, thx 4 askin!

Aug 3, 2020, 8:53 AM

Fri: went to Jocassee Valley Brewing to see my D-3 hall-mate #### Childs and the Deadly Crank Dogs. Great evening, storm went by to the north and cooled the area down.
Sat: cut grass, dinner at Blue Heron. Great new place in Pendleton!
Sun: drove to IOP to empty house b4 closing. Enjoying one last time!

much better

Aug 3, 2020, 8:55 AM

Fri - started cooking brisket for farewell get together. also cooked a lil flank steak for me and dawghater2she. drank bourbon, had seggs

Sat - finished brisket, smoked some ribs and wings for party. everything turned out pretty awesome. had a few friends over for drinks, played some drinking games, etc.

Sun - played golf (like ###), mom got released from hospital w/ the rona, dropped off her meds and some groceries

starting a new hire today on top of a loaded week already. irdgaf b/c 2 weeks left in Atlanta

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Aug 3, 2020, 9:01 AM

Friday, cooked out with the neighbors' and let the pups run around.

Saturday, went down to Congaree to hike and fish. You talk about a snake pit. Didn't catch anything, but saw plenty of turtles and gators and, of course, sneks. Met the parents downtown and ate and had a few beers. Took a nice nap.

Sunday, did brunch and caught some live music on Main Street. Came home and did chores. Watched Last Chance U.

The end.

alright weekend. no chores were done though

Aug 3, 2020, 9:58 AM

Friday - worked poolside while our friends came to swim, babysitter played with the kid.

Saturday - took the dog to the dog park for the first time, stood around the garage in the afternoon and moved stuff around so I'd have a reason to drink beer and listen to music unbothered -all went well, until the kid walked out at the exact time that Alanis Morrisette dropped her f-bomb in You Outta Know.

Sunday - brunch with friends. hopefully no COVID exchange. Messed around with the drip irrigation system.

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Busy getting everything ready for this hurricane

Aug 3, 2020, 10:10 AM

Friday: Spent all day upping my 30 amp output on the generator to 50 amp and making sure all of it works. Daughter of spent the night at brother-in-law's since we had to go pick up the pup from getting fixed.

Saturday: Spent all day doing yard work in case I can't get grass cut for a few days from flooding.

Sunday: Spent all day working on wife of's car since she has to go out in any weather.

Very productive.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Seemed like a lot of work.

Aug 3, 2020, 10:12 AM

Friday-no idea

Saturday-Put a new front bumper on my truck. It's pretty surprising how many piece parts there are in a bumper. It was hot as 2 suns out there, so I ended up drinking a bunch more beer than I should have and got all drunk in the driveway. I forgot to eat all day Saturday, and then later ended up at a friends house later and drank even more. Came home and washed my wife's car at 2 am. Not sure why. Probably because drunk.

Sunday, woke up with bad, bad hangover. Pounded water for a bit to get to feeling better, and noticed that the bumper I installed Saturday was crooked AF, so I removed it to adjust it. When I was re-installing the bumper, I ended up scratching the #### out of the area right it. One of the bottom supports/stiffeners is a pretty heft piece of steel about a foot long. It slipped out of my hand when I was reinstalling it and it fell on my face, so now it looks like I got in a fight. My cheek bone is all swollen and cut. Had a house showing at 3 so had to clean for that, then apparently I hadn't sweated enough yet, so around 4:30 I decided to cut the grass. Went and borrowed a buddies lawn mower and cut the grass. 2nd time I've cut grass in about 6 years. It still sucks, and I remember why I hate it.

5/10, because drunk and beaten.

Overcaffeinated.

Aug 3, 2020, 10:13 AM

Espresso machine had been relegated to the pantry for a while, busted it out on a whim Sat morning. Took an hour or so to get it re-calibrated and woohoo coffee, coffee for everyone!!! Bored? Go punch one button and blam! perfectly poured shot of espresso. Kinda like when you figured out what your willy was for and couldn't stop playing with it.

Fine. Had what has become our normal COVID summer weekend.

Aug 3, 2020, 10:28 AM

Friday - dinner, then watched a pretty darn good MLS game.

Saturday - work, karate, lunch, off schedule a little with one of the girls' dance recital, ordered out dinner to celebrate, watched some TV with the missus.

Sunday - exercise, a little F1, online church, lunch, pool, a little work/prep for the week, TV, bed.

We will have one more weekend of this, then lil'APM goes off to college. That will be different. And a hard time for ol'APM. But Mrs. PAW and APM are going to take an extra day away for ourselves. Might need a glass of wine or two that weekend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Purty purty purty good

Aug 3, 2020, 11:20 AM

Friday - drove back home from vacation, got home and did laundry, cooked some bbq chicken and chilled.

Saturday - long run. weather was a bit meh. Got some much needed rain, now my lawn looks like a hay field. Dinner was a some steaks and salmon. Went to a bar with outside seating. Say on the wall and watched bball and baseball. Got really drunk.

Sunday - run, but it hurt badly. kids at inlaws all day. Ended up back at the pub with the wall. Sat on the wall after the rain stopped, ate pizza drank a lot of beers and just hung out all day. Got home and kids did sleepover at inlaws, so I just did some laundry and watched more baseball. Sobered up and went to bed.

8/10 - bad weather for two days made my yard a mess. I forgot to turn off sprinklers last week, so now i have my hands full. Might just rent a larger mower for the day and get it done a lot easier.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

missed out on mustard beer

Aug 3, 2020, 11:35 AM

it is my own fault, went Sunday afternoon after it debuted on Saturday at noon and there was a sign that said no more mustard beer

place was packed, so said fuckit and drove home

got some Lusty Monk mustard so mustard weekend was saved! 7/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

great

Aug 3, 2020, 1:09 PM

i put in 1 electric outlet
oh and i sold 1 slum lord house

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Purty good..

Aug 3, 2020, 1:38 PM

Played tennis Saturday morning
Went to spartanburg that afternoon to the Shooting range..

Got my car washed and was lazy the rest of the weekend.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 607
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic