Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 4, 2019, 8:05 AM

Friday night, pretty lazy. Leftovers and Live PD.

Saturday, up early to go spend money and Tailgate. Fun times all around even got to see the some of the Aiken folks. Nearly got trampled trying to swim up stream as I waited a touch too late to head to the bar. Watched the game, practiced some pace with the beers, headed home about 9. Taco Trucks tacos for supper, crashed.

Sunday, up early cause of time change. Breakfast at Tommy's. Lowes run, trip to Mast, home to cut the grass. Saw Hunter score the go ahead TD and watched the Raiders hang on to win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Went up to Johnson City and watched The Dogs

Nov 4, 2019, 8:09 AM

Pull out another miracle win...10/10

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Welp, the Tigers won but I didn't die.

Nov 4, 2019, 8:09 AM

Went up to Banner Elk for the weekend. Leaves are gone but the weather was nice and brisk.

Hit The Old Hampton Store Sattidy night for some que, beers and tunes. Had a Boonshine IPA that was pretty gud.

8/10 (-2 for lack of foliage)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Boonshine IPA? Really?

Nov 4, 2019, 8:13 AM

signed,
Beef

T'was the only IPA on tap.***

Nov 4, 2019, 8:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Excellent! Thx 4 aksin!

Nov 4, 2019, 8:12 AM

Fri - hung out at home quiet dinner and bevs, bed early...
Nuther allsome tailgate with Greek gyros cooked by a real Greek guy. Met Willmo and his friend,
Achieved almost shatface status, but not quite. Tigers getting sharper every week..
Sunday leaf removal from front yard, then watched allsome Tiger pros play...

I realized this morning that neither of our cars had left

Nov 4, 2019, 8:13 AM

the driveway since Friday. So it was a very home-based weekend. And that suits me just fine. Made a big ole pot of chili with whatever was on hand Saturday afternoon, and crushed that on Sat night with some frans who came over, and again on Sunday afternoon. Played some cornhole. Did an impression of a housecat all day yesterday, including a nap.

8.5/10, satisfying and lazy af.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Friday: Terrible

Nov 4, 2019, 8:17 AM

Saturday: Up early to help father in law give some furniture to a woman who didn't have any. Grocery shopping. Then the annual Halloween hayride. Except this time there was no hay. Just chairs in a trailer going through town. Like an impromptu redneck parade. Then back to the fire for smores and mountain pies. Late night but good night.

Sunday: Hostile meetings all day.

Fun times. Fun times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I would expect nothing less in the town you live in

Nov 4, 2019, 8:37 AM

that a redneck parade for Halloween

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I need to take you to the parade down from the old homestead

Nov 4, 2019, 9:01 AM

on Christmas Eve.

More Nattys and saggies than you can shake a stick at.

Obed and TRDJ can't go because......... reasons.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Nov 4, 2019, 8:24 AM

Friday hung out with wife of’s artsy friends and one of them’ s opening show
Lousy food and drink but 30 something art chicks are hot (no ninja’s ‘cuz woke yo)

Saturday 4 o’clock kick is just right to get chores done and head to the ballgame
Saw some folks I hadn’t seen in a while (one over 25 years!)
Great times

Sunday family stuff

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 4, 2019, 8:24 AM

Friday: left Gangland after work. To many A hole drivers trying to flee Gangland trying to get home. ms midland and I went out for pizza and a couple of cold ones.

Saturday: got up and arrived at tailgate spot around 11:30. No family this weekend so we walked to Bowman to look at the military stuff. Went to Backstreets for wings and Coronas. Went to game. ms midland ran into some old sorority sisters and I ran into a girl I went to high school with. Had not seen her in close to 35 years. Stayed for the entire game. Went to a bar afterwards to watch UNC-VA game. Drink some martinis for the occasion.

Sunday: up a little early. Back in Gangland by noon. 3 1/2 nap. Yes, I’m calling 3+ hours a nap. ?? I’m getting to old for this sh!t. Watched the afternoon and Sunday night NFL games.

9/10 because no family.

Hey there and thanks for asking......

Nov 4, 2019, 8:28 AM

Friday - short run, work and then Friendsgiving with our good pals, kids did sleepover at grandma and grandpas. Good times, lots of good food and lots of Don Julio 1942.

Saturday - long run, grab kids, go to breakfast, grocery shopping, cleaned out all of our landscaping and flower beds, put down new mulch. Watched Tigers, went to a kids birthday party where all the moms were dressed up and it was a great sight to see. Kids had a blast, parents drank.

Sunday - long run, church to pray for meself, took my son to the baseball fields and let him hit off a tee and learn to catch as well. He is getting much better and he is super into it all. The kids go with mom and grandma and dad has Sunday Funday. F1 Race, Lions game, Ravens game.

8/10

-2 cause......Drank and ate too much, now feel fat. It was so darn cold at the birthday party. It was FREEZING and snowing a little and it was all outside.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't complain, except one part

Nov 4, 2019, 8:35 AM

Friday: ran chains for the school the last time this season, we won and got a playoff bid

Saturday: lazed around Saturdat morning, drove to Cootlumbia for an evening match, caught the last five minutes of the game on the radio home. I did listen to the 1st quarter of the UofSC game, Todd Ellis sounded like akid who had his lunch taken from him when the fumbled insode the 10, so I got that going for me.

Sunday: Praise be the end of daylight savings time and the blessing of an extra hour of sleep. Left around 6:30AM to head to Greenwood. Quick aside, I ahve never been to Greenwood, and I was not missing much. Did drive through Ninety-Six, it was interesting to see that in the middle of no where. Won, headed to Lexington (this is the sucky part), drove down main street, there appeared to be some sort of battle of the bands, and folks were lining up like it'sthe First Friday parade at Clemson. Got to see some of the methier parts of LexCo, watch daughter's team win.

So, I leave you with the infamous words of Mr. Sawyer Brown

gotta thank mama for the cookin'
Daddy for the whuppin'
The devil for the trouble that I get into
I got to give credit where credit is due

I haven't listened to Ellis on the radio in a long time.

Nov 4, 2019, 9:07 AM

But I did on the way home, and he's TERRIBLE. I don't mean coot-terrible, but 'how in the ever loving Hades do they even justify that broadcast as any way shape or form of professional' terrible. It honestly sounds like three 9th grade girls complaining about how unfair their parents are.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typical call: "Hands it off to Mond Denson....he cuts.......

Nov 4, 2019, 9:38 AM

flips to the right........no blockers.....finally goes down. Tommy that was a well-designed play....but we couldn't get enough out of it....*Tommy talks a bit*....The Gamecocks got two yeards from that and it's 3rd and 8"

Yep.

Nov 4, 2019, 12:49 PM

His voice is horrible. Sounds like he drinks Sterno and chain smokes.

You never have a clue what's going on down on the field....

He carries on like they just busted a 50 yarder and it ends up being a gain of 2 or 3.

He's a joke.

My inlaws are bigtime coots and they HATE Ellis. All other coots that I know also think he's garbage.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

1st 10K: 52 minutes 16.98 seconds.

Nov 4, 2019, 8:39 AM

2nd in my division.

My goal was around 56 minutes @ 9 minute miles but I just felt great Saturday morning and decided to push for 8:45 minute miles as we were lining up. Ended up running steady 8:25 minute miles and felt strong at the end. It was amazing!

I'd set the goal to run a 5k in the hospital in January. Ended up crushing that goal by switching to the 10k and crushing my time. Next is a half marathon on 11/30.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1st 10K: 52 minutes 16.98 seconds.

Nov 4, 2019, 8:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 4, 2019, 8:44 AM

Good. I set a bunch of brush on fire on Saturday and smoked up the whole neighborhood, so that was nice.

Watched the Tigers have their way with Wofford and then ate a bunch of Nerds and Twix leftover from halloween.

Yesterday, had birthday lunch with pops and had a few beers. Got plenty of free landscaping advice. Watched sommore futbaw and went to bed.

The end. EPIC WEEKEND 11/10!

Good 'n' Long

Nov 4, 2019, 8:54 AM

Friday - Called out of work because the boy puked twice during the night. I initially expected it to be an overdose of candy, but this was not the case. Used this over-the-phone doctor thing that Blue Cross offers to get a prescription for Zofran called. Amazing how good that worked. We hit the road to Charlotte, ate at Seoul Food and Meat Co. (thanks conservativealex). Food tasted really good. We had the Philly Cheese Egg rolls, pork bbq, crispy pork belly, baked ram'n'cheese and collard greens. We checked in to the Tru by Hilton, which was a nice hotel. Every member of the family had the crazy diarrhea from dinner.

Saturday - Wake up at the crack of dawn to get ready for the boy's football game. At breakfast, the boy tries to fart and ##### his pants. The football game is good. The boy played DE, DT, RG and RT. Played all but 3 minutes of the 40 minute game (when he got his hand stepped on). They were tied 0-0 at half, and lost 12-0. Met up with an old friend and ate at Bill Spoons BBQ. It was good, but not great. At least, not better than the normal bbq we have around Columbia. Went to the outlet stores with the kids and mulled around a bit. Came home watched the Clemson game.

Sunday - Slept until noon. Cleaned up around the house. Watched the first 5 or so episodes of Jack Ryan Season 2. I like it so far.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Motor Trend named it one of their top weekends to watch for

Nov 4, 2019, 8:59 AM

the 2019 model year.

Friday, half day, many errands including waiting an hour for an oil change at Take 5 because it was on my path of things to get done but I guess everybody on my side of town had the same idea. At least you never have to get out of the car there. Made grocery run so I wouldn't have to go Sunday, stopped on the way home to grab Chinese at a place I'd never been to. I knew there would be a wait because Firday night, but after 20 minutes or so I gravitated toward the counter and the woman taking orders asked me if I called my order in. I told her no, I stood in front of you and paid 20 minutes ago. She asked what I had, I repeated exactly what I had ordered and she looked dumbfounded and said that someone else must have taken my order. I was now slightly annoyed and reminded her loudly enough for everyone in the place to hear me that SHE was the one handing orders out. She asked me to repeat the order so she could go cook it, and I told her that I was not waiting twice, please void my order and give me a receipt for it. Now, she was a little freaked out by my request, and kept telling me to wait a minute. She started digging through bags and came up with my order at the expense of several people who were now going to get shorted or wrong orders, but what did I care. I got my food. I figured it would end up being terrible as a cap to the experience, but turns out it was delicious. I did get fried dumplings instead of the steamed I ordered, but not a major thing given the whole exchange. I did manage to make 3 or 4 people in the long line that was out the door turn around and leave by expressing my displeasure in a clam, rational, and loud manner.

Saturday, drove to Clemson, tailgated with aerozeptallica, BigDaddy® and his clan, and flow0440 and his son. Beers were drunk, football scrimmage was watched, caught up with Shorty afterwards and then flew home after a quick burger stop at Hardee's.

Sunday, time-traveled, drank coffee, rode to York and picked up Joonyer's pup for him since they weren't getting back from their trip in time, then over to play LOUD rock and roll for a few hours. Came home around 6 and made Ramen noodles, watched Walking Dead, and crashed.

All in all, I think the weekend probably was worthy of the cover of the November issue of Vanity Fair, and extra value bonus points for learning that the 'system' in a Chinese take-out joint is basically angrily yelling at the people cooking and the customers in a hybrid broken English/Mandarin sort of language thing.

Was good to see you and thanks for the Rolling Rocks!***

Nov 4, 2019, 9:35 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whale...

Nov 4, 2019, 9:05 AM

Friday night went to sleep. Drunkish. Saturday oldest getting sick. Skipped game. Sold tix. Dictated a report. Trimmed hedges. Watched Clemson play some high school team that played surprisingly well. Sunday was church. Lunch at Grouchos. Saw dad and filled his bird feeders and changed his clocks. Then Publix for groceries. Came home unloaded groceries and finished laundry and cooked poke chawps Fer supper. Woke up 5am today and took mom to her carpal tunnel release. She's being worked on now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome

Nov 4, 2019, 9:08 AM

Thurs - waited for the nasty storm to blow through, then went trick or treating with the cutest little Elsa ever

Fri - got wife to doctor for follow up. Declined going into work. Took familyof and momof to Acropolis to eat delicious greek chicken. Man, that place is good. Will be sad when he retires in the near future. Hit new karaoke dump because family that runs the old karoake dump are psychopaths and can't keep a DJ coming back.

Sat - head to Clemson with familyof. Tailgate on Cemetary Hill with older brother and family, flow0440 and his son. Saw RH Tig for a good bit and aerozeptallica briefly. Eat at Blue Tolok in Anderson on the way back to Aiken.

Sun - drive son to travel soccer game in Greenwood. They were the better team but lost 3-2. Ref called off a goal for son's team that would have put them up 3-1 on a questionable offsides call. Huge momentum changer. Ate Ms. Ann's Fried Chicken on the way home because son got his loved for fried fatty foods from his dad. Chilled the rest of the day and mostly watched football. In bed early and no redhead things because tired.

Overall a really good weekend, 8/10, and think I am going to go no alcohol for a while. That should last all of about 2-1/2 days.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Great weekend..

Nov 4, 2019, 9:08 AM

Friday night.. did nothing..
Saturday.. my fiancé and I arrived in Clemson at 7:00 am
To begin our tailgating. Enjoyed time with friends
And then headed to the game;)
Great tickets and perfect weather!
Sunday , went to pick out wedding bands and planned honeymoon.

It was a wonderful weekend!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fall-tastic! 9.9/10.

Nov 4, 2019, 9:36 AM

Friday - cool weather, turkey chili for dinner. So good APM ate 2 bowls. Fell asleep by the fire watching Jack Ryan.

Satdee - got my run in after the temps warmed into the 30s. Did some work. Took littlest APM to karate. Came home. Did a little more work. Watched the Tigers. Had miso ramen from my favorite Japanese joint for dinner. So frikkin good. Watched a good movie on Netflix with Mrs. PAW.

Sunday - got dat extra hour in. Lost no nut November, but wasn't ever trying to win. Church. The Y. APM cooked a roasted chicken, had some wine with it. Early to bed.

Outstanding fall weekend.

DND.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

purty dang good: ball, booty, and bike, no boat or bbq.***

Nov 4, 2019, 10:00 AM

amazing

Nov 4, 2019, 10:02 AM

Friday drank a bunch of sours from the funkatorium that my buddy brought down from Asheville. Had pizza from Todaro's which was excellent. Sonof tried to buy it because he has a job but I think he was given enough cash from me and others to take care of it. I will get him to buy me a dinner eventually.

2 hour delay to get in lot 1 was overcome by me cooking bfast at the house. Had enough bacon later for burgers after the game so that was good. Visited with bengaline for a bit and he set us up with great tix. However, I am not sure how you north side people put up with the sun.

Had some bojangles chicken and mixed sausages before the game. JohnFBell and his cool kid came by and hung out with us. We had 4 Goldens at the tailgate so there was pretty much a line of people wanted to pet them.

I normally don't cry at games but that halftime 21 gun salute, the boots and rifle and helmet presentation, get me every time. Another negative on bengaline's seats is that you cannot see the flyover so deduction for that.

Split after halftime and cooked some cheeseburgers. I was really hungry for some reason. Hung out for awhile and finally packed everything up.

Sunday got up and walked the dogs. Made it back to GA and watched the game. Announcers were very nice to us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Nothing too exciting

Nov 4, 2019, 10:27 AM

Did go to Charleston last week, that was nice. Made me really want a center console I could trailer down there a lot easier.

Friday stayed up all night with the baby. Polished off quite a few beers in that time period. Went to bed at 6am and got back up around 12. Decided not to go to the game, so chilled at the house and watched it on TV. Finally made it out to the lake yesterday, took a little boat ride but it was a bit chilly with the wind.

The weekend was not without drama, however. I suspect I'm dealing with some armadillos, has anyone seen them in the Upstate? I didn't think they had made it this far north yet, but I can't think of anything else that would be removing my mulch from the beds and digging little holes all over the yard. I had assumed it was deer, but I don't think so anymore. Whatever it is, it's getting in some tight spaces to tear #### up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Load your AR,camp out in the yard,don't touch the carcasses.

Nov 4, 2019, 10:29 AM

They carry leprosy.

Would be a good excuse to buy a suppressor

Nov 4, 2019, 11:01 AM

I knew they were as far north as Greenwood, but not Anderson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leprosy reminds me, know why they stopped the leper hockey

Nov 4, 2019, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Load your AR,camp out in the yard,don't touch the carcasses. ]

game?

There was a face off in the corner.

Chatted with your folks for a bit Saturday.

Nov 4, 2019, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Nothing too exciting ]

He said y'all had a good time down in Charleston. Also told your dad that I'd work on shaming Ineligible user® into coming to the Wake game.

I may come up.

Nov 4, 2019, 12:03 PM

Gotta see how things work out.

We've got a spot for your boat if you bring it up.***

Nov 4, 2019, 12:18 PM

He mentioned you stopped by, I think I'm going to try

Nov 4, 2019, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Chatted with your folks for a bit Saturday. ]

to make it to the Wake game. Get everyone together and we could have a good ole time complaining about Clemson changing!

FYI

Nov 4, 2019, 12:37 PM

This is TOTE1's annual Death Chili game. Don't forget to thaw your milk.

now this is the game

Nov 4, 2019, 4:43 PM

I will finally get to your tailgate!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Admit it.

Nov 4, 2019, 4:47 PM

You're just in it for the Death Chili.

That reminds me I need to pick up some sterno

Nov 8, 2019, 11:34 AM

and what do yall want to go along with the chili?

RH Tig

RH Tiger

Might want to bring a bottle of Ghost Pepper sauce.

Nov 8, 2019, 11:42 AM

In case the chili doesn't look like it's going to be enough to kill a full grown human.

I have ghost pepper salt***

Nov 8, 2019, 12:33 PM

Racoons probably digging for grubs in your mulch

Nov 4, 2019, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Nothing too exciting ]

Lakebum1®

They're digging in the yard too though

Nov 4, 2019, 3:49 PM

The little holes are really unlike anything I've seen.

We've got them too

Nov 4, 2019, 3:53 PM

I thought the squirrels were doing that

Believe it or not...

Nov 4, 2019, 4:12 PM [ in reply to They're digging in the yard too though ]

it's pterodactyls.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/technology/article194148849.html

Not too shabby

Nov 4, 2019, 10:45 AM

Friday night - take out chinese and watched one and a half segments of the Ken Burns Country Music documentary. Really, really good.

Saturday got up late and headed to downtown to eat lunch with wife and baby. Did not watch the game, but kept up with it on my phone. Walked a bit down at the river after lunch, shopped a little, then headed over to Craft and Draft for one or three beers. Baby of was asleep in the stroller for about an hour, There was another couple with a baby there so once baby of woke up the babies chased each other around the bar and entertained everyone there. Went home and put baby to bed, ate leftover chinese and crashed after half a segment of the aforementioned Ken Burns thing.

Sunday, stayed in bed with wife of most of the morning, slept a little. Baby slept late despite the time change which I had forgotten about anyway. Then she took an early nap so wife of and I did too. Then I went to grocery shop. Had some chicken that needed cooking in the fridge, so I cut up some carrots, celery, potatoes and onions and added some montreal chicken rub then put the breasts and thighs on a roasting rack suspended over the veggies. Sprinkled that with the seasoning too and put it in the oven at 275 for two hours, then broiled to finish. then drove to Florence to get step-kids from their dad. Chicken was #### good.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty dang great!!!

Nov 4, 2019, 1:10 PM

Friday: Went hunting, no luck! Took shower, went to Oslo's in Cheraw to listen to fiends band. Left there went to The Bank in hometown. Got to bed around 3.

Saturday: Up at 6 for work. worked til 11. Stopped by store, bought steak and sweet potato for supper. Watched Clemson kick some tail. Went hunting, no luck :(! Came home, grilled and sat by fire and watched more football. Went to bed around 11.

Sunday: up early. Went to fiend's house. Left there to meet ex at Food Lion in Pageland to pick up Myfavjr. to go to Panther's game (his first NFL). Rode train into Charlotte (his first train ride). Had great time and excellent seats. Stopped by Logan's in Monroe to eat. Got home around 730. settled down and watch short version of race before reading some and going to bed. Myfavjr. said he had a great time but not as fun as Clemson!!!

Beautiful weekend and new memories with Myfavjr.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

East coast party don't ever end......

Nov 4, 2019, 3:44 PM

The weekend was pretty good.

Friday - Pretty quiet. Watched westerns. Cooked Quiche for wife and I.

Saturday - went to visit Father in Law in morning. 98 years young. Can't hardly see or hear, but still lives at home. Watched game. Tigers win easily. Drank beer. Ate peanuts. Saturday night had coleslaw and boiled shrimp with wife.

Sunday - Slept in. Watched soccer. Watched NFL. Sunday night made cabbage and hamburger for Wife, me, and daughter.

Monday - Watched westerns. Wife and daughter gone to see doctor. Making french onion hamburger pot pie for them.

Awesome

Nov 4, 2019, 4:28 PM

Jeep stuff, camping, etc.

9.9/10.

-.1 for broken axle

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gatdamit, I lost two days somehow.

Nov 8, 2019, 1:58 PM

Did Clemson beat NCS by 50 or not?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic