Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good job Democrats
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1,605

Good job Democrats

Jan 5, 2021, 10:01 AM

just as you will cry tomorrow about Trump backers, here is what you have created.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/01/05/304485-n304485

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good job Democrats

Jan 5, 2021, 10:03 AM

Trump's America.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know that's you, honey.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:10 AM

You always hurt yourself and the children then blamed it on me. Thanks for reminding me why I would never to marry you again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know that's you, honey.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:13 AM

This sounds very deep.

It is.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:27 AM

Doing something to someone then blaming them for the problem is a sickness which began in the Garden. Eve took the fruit then gave it to Adam. When God asked Adam 'what have you done?' Adam said 'the woman gave me the fruit and YOU gave me the woman.'

That's what you did. You blame the sins of the left on Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:37 AM

No, those people are at fault. They are fools. Just pointing out that Trump's America is a chaotic trainwreck. We will see it tomorrow too.

Re: I know that's you, honey.

Jan 5, 2021, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Re: I know that's you, honey. ]

He's quoting his ex-wife.

scum is too polite a word***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:04 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

... scum is too polite a word for Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz?***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:07 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, for you and antifa***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:08 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Playing the offended sensitive victim card today?***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:13 AM

he's a poussie***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:37 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has a right to bear arms.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:08 AM

He should exercise it. You don't have to shoot anyone but you sure as hail can walk outside with an a firearm and let the bullies know what time it is. The McCloskeys showed us how it's done.

I think he wasn't there

Jan 5, 2021, 10:12 AM

maybe his wife could have come out of the house with a baby in one arm and a AK-74M in the other

I looked that gun up, it is real

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

he was out of town and they knew it***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:19 AM [ in reply to He has a right to bear arms. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's either a snowflake or Captain Hyperbole.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:16 AM

Watch the video. The "mob" is all of ten people. You can skip to the 30 minute mark to see them violently ring the doorbell.

I'm interested to hear the Vienna PD comment.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hawley-slams-antifa-scumbags-after-demonstration-outside-his-home/

Re: He's either a snowflake or Captain Hyperbole.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:17 AM

I wonder what those people are hoping to accomplish though?

They know it won’t do anything, they just want to be

Jan 5, 2021, 10:46 AM

outraged and cause a commotion.

yeah I get it

Jan 5, 2021, 10:23 AM [ in reply to He's either a snowflake or Captain Hyperbole. ]

but if that was my family, wholly crap I would be pizzed

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree...

Jan 5, 2021, 10:25 AM

Setting up camp outside his home, idiot and enemy of democracy that he is, is uncalled for, particularly for his family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Our champions of free speech on the right would disagree

Jan 5, 2021, 10:50 AM

if they were remotely consistent in their supposed convictions.

Personally I don't see anything illegal here. I personally wouldn't protest like that, but if it happened to me I wouldn't pretend to be a victim of mob violence.

No, I don't think it's illegal.

Jan 5, 2021, 11:03 AM

I do, however, think it's uncalled for and in very poor taste. I would wager those same people would have a real problem with folks standing outside their home and protesting. It also turns this imbecile Congressman into some kind of martyr. Always maintain the high ground, folks.

But yes, you're right. Our so called free speech advocates here in the Trump camp are certainly not that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: No, I don't think it's illegal.

Jan 5, 2021, 12:25 PM

They should protest in less threatening ways, like armed with guns at government buildings, like good protesters do.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there are cops there, they were PLENTY of security

Jan 5, 2021, 12:33 PM

around that place. State and Fed.

That is weak.

Or burn down private businesses and assault the owners***

Jan 5, 2021, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: No, I don't think it's illegal. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure, or whatever they just arrested the leader of the

Jan 5, 2021, 12:54 PM

Proud Boys for. Or running over protesters with your car.

So hard to keep track of which of these are horrible, and which ones we're supposed to cheer for.

I think they got him for burning a BLM flag

Jan 5, 2021, 1:00 PM

Which is obviously worse than running over people with your car, or burning peoples businesses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, much nicer than protesting outside someone's house.***

Jan 5, 2021, 1:01 PM

Only way burning that flag could have gotten worse was if

Jan 5, 2021, 1:05 PM

he was white, then it'd be a hate crime!

Re: Only way burning that flag could have gotten worse was if

Jan 5, 2021, 1:11 PM

I think also they stole the flag, correct? From a church maybe? So it was also some form of larceny.

That's what I read. Guess that sort of thing is bad again

Jan 5, 2021, 1:23 PM

I thought that's what insurance was for though?

I don't care abut it at all.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:40 PM

But some people in here are going out of their minds over 10 protesters in front of a house.

Re: I agree...

Jan 5, 2021, 10:51 AM [ in reply to I agree... ]

Agreed. I don't like that crap. It crosses the line.

Granted, Hawley is crossing his own lines, but the solution for Hawley is the same as it was for Donald Trump - vote him out, and let Democracy take care of the guy who's against actual Democracy. Bothering his family? Not cool.

for once we agree

Jan 5, 2021, 11:07 AM

Disagree and move on, but to try and destroy people and harm/intimidate family isn't cool at all. Just vote him out next round. That is what is great, he makes a jerk of himself, he gets voted out. He doesn't, well then he is representing his constituents, not much more to say.

It only takes on looneytoon to break down that door or get caught up in it all and shoot a Congressman on a Baseball Field.

Its not being a poosay, its being legitimately harrassed, which is much different than my neighbor being a jerk and doing this, than random strangers doing this to my wife and kids.

Being afraid of people who aren't threatening you is

Jan 5, 2021, 11:17 AM

being a poosay. Wanting to subvert the first amendment because you're frightened of ten liberals with a megaphone is being a poosay. And conflating a handful of peaceful protestors with home invasions and assassination attempts is Captain Hyperbole personified.

I like how we can gather outside of someone's home and

Jan 5, 2021, 12:27 PM

yell at their family via megaphone and it's not a threat anymore, but not wearing a mask is literally threatening to kill people. Maybe in 2021 we can smash right through Clown World and make it to The Upside Down.

get 9 of your friends

Jan 5, 2021, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Being afraid of people who aren't threatening you is ]

And get in front of my house on magaphones yelling at my family and see how that works out for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ruh roh.

Jan 5, 2021, 12:59 PM

In front of my house would be off somebody's grid. FACT.***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If his wife felt threatened I wonder why she didn't call the

Jan 5, 2021, 10:33 AM [ in reply to yeah I get it ]

police. Seems like a common sense solution.

not sure

Jan 5, 2021, 10:35 AM

maybe she hates cops

bullhorns, yelling, threatening

Jan 5, 2021, 10:24 AM [ in reply to He's either a snowflake or Captain Hyperbole. ]

thats all just ok if its only 10 people. No mind the baby inside and a wife with no husband at home. Its all good. My bad.

Regardless of side, politicians homes & families should ...

Jan 5, 2021, 10:29 AM [ in reply to He's either a snowflake or Captain Hyperbole. ]

be left out of protests. It’s inappropriate whoever it’s directed at .. McConnell, Pelosi, Hawley, AOC etc.

Unfortunately people are outraged when it’s against their side and condone it when it’s against the other side.

who has condoned this happening from Republicans

Jan 5, 2021, 10:31 AM

can you point to a thread?

Do the guys who threatened Gov. Whitmer deserve condemnation

Jan 5, 2021, 12:03 PM

They are being prosecuted.

Simple point, any acceptance or passive tolerance can be viewed as condoning. All threatening behavior warrants being denounced as unacceptable - essentially condemnation.

Re: He's either a snowflake or Captain Hyperbole.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:09 PM [ in reply to He's either a snowflake or Captain Hyperbole. ]

It is amazing how differently RedState and The National Review, both conservative outlets, report the exact same event.

"Leftist Brownshirt" is incorrect. The Brownshirts were hitler's little private army in the '30s and there was nothing "leftist" about them.

Seems like RedState needs to read a history book every now and again.

I don't see anyone wearing a brown shirt.***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:23 AM

you are as dumb as Beefsteak says***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:25 AM

Beefsteak ain't much of a measure of intelligence here...

Jan 5, 2021, 10:34 AM

If he indeed said that. If he did, he should try actually saying it to me. And you certainly aren't one to comment on smarts, either.

Your post and your link are dumb ones. Hey, sure, I agree, these people are idiots and out of line for going to his home to protest. But your dumb wingnutrightwingidiot . com site that calls them "brown shirts" as if they are this organized massive mob of born again Nazi intimidators instead of just a few random clowns.

Where your post is dumb is that it somehow connects this as some massive Dem plot or cause and effect. It's just about eight idiots with nothing better to do.

sorry that was meant for Carls.***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:56 AM

In that case...

Jan 5, 2021, 11:04 AM

I'll have to offer my apologies to Beef for your floundering of making up things he said about me. I imagine you'll have to offer that as well. Either way, what a hot mess out of you on this thread.

Re: Good job Democrats

Jan 5, 2021, 12:16 PM

I don't understand why conservatives and liberals can't agree that there are extremists (and their actions) on both ends of the political spectrum of whom we do NOT approve.

Then maybe we could both stop trying to demonize those who disagree with us a bit by trying to lump them all together as reactionaries or revolutionaries.

Then maybe we could talk with each other and find some common ground and a way forward. Instead of reinforcing our bias and avoiding any attempt at compromise.

I am pretty liberal, but I condemn violence, property damage and physical intimidation, especially if they knew that the Senator was not home.

Are there conservatives who will join me in condemning these things no matter who perpetrates them ?

Because you can always count on those two extremes

Jan 5, 2021, 12:23 PM

to vote in non-presidential elections.

I like your funny words magic man

He's a lying POS, always has been. Here's the video.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D72ROg1ucN4&feature=youtu.be

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He lives in a strip mall...?***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Update from the police about the frightening mob.

Jan 5, 2021, 8:14 PM

Officers who responded to the scene found that the “people were peaceful,” said Master Police Officer Juan Vazquez, a spokesman for the Town of Vienna Police Department.

Vazquez said the protesters had been violating several laws, including a Virginia code about picketing in front of a house, a town ordinance about making noise in front of a home and a littering code. But he said the officers explained the violations and “everyone just left.”

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/police-protesters-outside-sen-josh-hawley-s-home-were-peaceful/article_f5adb15c-171b-542d-85ce-236579716c2d.html

Congratulations on being the Offical Board Karen

Jan 5, 2021, 11:04 PM

for 2021. Due to your commitment to over reacting to even the most trivial click bait, combined with your unpredictable mood swings and neurotic meltdowns, I name you the official PNR Karen for the Year 2021.

YWIA.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 56
| visibility 1,605
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic