Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Go ahead and thumbs down me... but I'll post it anyway...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Go ahead and thumbs down me... but I'll post it anyway...

May 18, 2012, 9:22 AM

http://dudeofwv.blogspot.com/2012/05/big-12-expansion-tracker.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Didn't take long for dsp to give you the thumbs down***

May 18, 2012, 9:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i'd never thumbs down a young girl's dreams...

May 18, 2012, 9:33 AM

;)

i keed, i keed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not even with that LbU chick?***

May 18, 2012, 9:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

she begged...

May 18, 2012, 9:35 AM

what's a gentleman to do?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't he say it was a done deal two days ago?***

May 18, 2012, 9:24 AM

I've been told it's happening....

May 18, 2012, 9:26 AM

but we'll see

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Done deal to considering unofficial offer?

May 18, 2012, 9:28 AM

"Clemson has an unofficial offer from the Big 12 and has formed a committee to look at the issues surrounding Big 12 membership. They need the increased revenue Big 12 membership offers to compete with South Carolina and surrounding SEC members."

we'll see***

May 18, 2012, 9:28 AM

York-tiger what is the timeline again for movement?***

May 18, 2012, 9:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

depends on how you define movement... the Big XII commish

doesn't take over until mid-June... The Big XII meetins are mid-end June.

However, I don't see how something doesn't leak before then. It boggles my mind how FSU has been so loud-mouthed about this and the ACC meetings ended with NO ONE affirming a strong commitment to the ACC... and no media outlet has ran the story.

Like I said... when dealing with money and realignment, things can change quickly... but I think the ACC as we know it is done.

Yeah I keep thinking how in the world can Clemson be keeping

May 18, 2012, 9:36 AM

such a big secret like this--if it is going to happen--someone will talk and it will get out eventually.JMHO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if CU stays in ACC the Furman rivalry will become intense

May 18, 2012, 9:55 AM

closer to their budget than gamecocks

Playing your cards close to the vest is the smarter approach***

May 18, 2012, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Yeah I keep thinking how in the world can Clemson be keeping ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Also...the Big XII is going to tread lightly....

May 18, 2012, 9:55 AM [ in reply to depends on how you define movement... the Big XII commish ]

in an attenpt to minimize the likelihood of a lawsuit from the ACC and the remaining members who get left behind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes.***

May 18, 2012, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Done deal to considering unofficial offer? ]

Vanderbilt is building a $31 million indoor fb facility

May 18, 2012, 9:29 AM

Does this kind of sum up where all of this is going? The stand pat crowd just doesn't get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who is promoting stand pat?

May 18, 2012, 9:30 AM

off with their heads!

IMO.. it goes back to the idea that SEC schools (SCU) will

May 18, 2012, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Vanderbilt is building a $31 million indoor fb facility ]

earn roughly $120 million more than Clemson... just of TV revenue... over the next 10 years or so.

Vanderbilt always has and always will have more $ than us.

May 18, 2012, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Vanderbilt is building a $31 million indoor fb facility ]

It was founded by the Vanderbilt family for goodness sake.

Their football stadium isn't worth that much.***

May 18, 2012, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Vanderbilt is building a $31 million indoor fb facility ]

The dude abides***

May 18, 2012, 9:31 AM

Interesting that he didn't mention anything about Va Tech***

agree... you have to think that the SEC is on the phone with

May 18, 2012, 9:37 AM

them right now though...

The thought of the ACC falling apart would lead that call to happen immediately.

I'd like to know more about this "Crazy Go Nuts University"***

May 18, 2012, 9:38 AM

I gave a TU but if that really is what the dude claims...

May 18, 2012, 10:44 AM

somebody need to straighten the B12 out about one thing.

"Close relationship with FSU may harm chances of Big 12 membership if FSU loses interest."

They are wrong about this. If Florida dropped off the map the only think Clemson would miss is the recruiting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic