Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Glaring issues
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Glaring issues

Nov 12, 2017, 9:20 AM

First off I'm a Wren High graduate so naturally I'm pulling for Kelly Bryant. His issues have not been corrected, he was a great runner in high school and a pretty good runner in college. His ability to make accurate throws is an issue. My issue is Dabo always plays the "loyalty" factor into coaching decisions. Clemson is a national power now, not just little ol Clemson anymore. This goes for the receiving corps too, Cain is not getting it done. What can Higgins do?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deon Cain is one of the best WR in the country. No one we've played has been able

Nov 12, 2017, 9:25 AM

To cover him. He dropped a pass last night. Not sure you're watching the same "Cain"?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Deon Cain is one of the best WR in the country. No one we've played has been able

Nov 12, 2017, 9:28 AM

When the QB and receivers rarely click in synch, it's not surprising when there are good throws that the receivers drop a few.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deon Cain is one of the best WR in the country. No one we've played has been able

Nov 12, 2017, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Deon Cain is one of the best WR in the country. No one we've played has been able ]

I don't think Cain has proved he is an elite receiver yet although he has elite speed his hands haven't proven to be too reliable. Yes we know KB has downfield passing issues. I think this dink and dunk down the field running the QB so much has too much potential for turnovers. Without the downfield passing game defenses have less field to cover and against elite defenses we may struggle. No I don't pretend to be a coach but I have watched football all my life just my opinion.

Go Tigers!

Nov 12, 2017, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Deon Cain is one of the best WR in the country. No one we've played has been able ]

Haha. Cain has been anything but one of the best wr’s in the country this year. He hasn’t come up with ONE 50/50 ball all year. That’s 10 games. He doesn’t go up and high point the ball. He waits for it to drop in his hands. Then you add in all the drops and that equals one of the worst 9 man receiver we’ve had in a long time. Not to mention he is a horrible blocker. I think the real question is what are you watching? Overton and Higgins need more opportunities.

The BIGGEST Glaring issue is your stupidity

Nov 12, 2017, 9:29 AM

by ASSuming that KB2 is only starting because of "loyalty" and performance. I'm sure if either one of the other QB's(including Brice)were LIGHTING it up in practice ,they'd be starting. You're making ASSumptioons off of 5 plays in a WF game.

Your ASSumptions about Cain/Higgins are completely off. As history has proven if Higgins was going off like Sammy in practice, he'd be starting'.Hiigins will get there, and, probably soon.

Now, before your dumba$$ ,Y'all always do, but before you bring up the DW4/Cole issue, a BROKEN collar bone slowed DW4's TAKEOVER of the starting QB position.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic