Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Glad the trash was taken out.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Glad the trash was taken out.

Jan 27, 2020, 11:41 AM

I wonder what year do the proud chickens think they will ever be able to hang with the Tigers??

While Mushcramp is selling doo-doo ice to Eskimos for some reason, we are landing the best players in the country.

They are so proud. It must be excruciating for them to see what they have become. I’m loving every minute of it.

We need a new “rival.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Glad the trash was taken out.

Jan 27, 2020, 11:43 AM

While it isn’t much competition, I sure do enjoy watching is absolutely destroying them once a year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All for holding a Statewide vote

Jan 27, 2020, 11:43 AM

to switch uOFsc for UGA.

Re: All for holding a Statewide vote

Jan 27, 2020, 11:44 AM

UGA lost to the coots.
AT HOME!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

as a 30-point favorite and to uof6c's 3rd string QB...

Jan 27, 2020, 12:38 PM

Wow...just wow !!!!

That just goes to prove that even a blind squirrel does manage to find a nut every once in a while.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: as a 30-point favorite and to uof6c's 3rd string QB...***

Jan 27, 2020, 2:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: All for holding a Statewide vote

Jan 27, 2020, 2:39 PM [ in reply to All for holding a Statewide vote ]

I’m for it despite their debacle against the dirtpeckers last year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 11:48 AM

Saw a few coot posts over on that site to the tune of, and I paraphrase here but you get the idea, "Man, I'm so fed up with CU winning all the time and us not winning at all, it has made me dislike all of college football so I quit watching."

That never gets old for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 11:58 AM

They have WBB. They should be happy.

Jan 27, 2020, 1:07 PM

Don't forget their Bangladesh Cricket Club! https://twitter.com/Bob_Caslen/status/1220529114550947840

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2020, 4:05 AM

They’ll all be sick from the expired ice milk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 27, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Glad the trash was taken out. ]

I read an article this weekend entitled "Clemson football has broken Ohio State". The gist of the article was how Ryan Day has taken EVERY opportunity to cry and complain about their loss. And how Clemson players/coaches/fans haven't complained about being beaten by LSU. I guess we should expect to seen and article soon about how CU football has broken USuC.

Jan 27, 2020, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Glad the trash was taken out. ]

now that is domination.

of course, this may be what is required for them to realize they need to adjust their priorities. Seriously, they need to come up with some real goals, like being the best college in SC, for example, before trying to become a sports power. as it stands, women's basketball seems to be the only element of excellence coming from Columbia.

Nope..I'm still here ***

Jan 27, 2020, 11:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Huh? Looks like

Jan 27, 2020, 12:00 PM

classof1994®'s account is still active

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Huh? Looks like

Jan 27, 2020, 12:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

RA'd

Jan 27, 2020, 12:45 PM

For low definition

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

is that the

Jan 27, 2020, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Huh? Looks like ]

X-rated version of SpongeBob Square pants?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RA’ed for not anatomically correct.

Jan 27, 2020, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Huh? Looks like ]

Why does a ‘hand’ have two arms and two hands?

You need to try better in the future.

(You DO realize we are now not just being judged by coots; but also by elven warrior and tiger turd trolls - you are an embarrassment and cause for ridicule nationally; not just in SC, anymore.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Which Capon got the banhammer this time?***

Jan 27, 2020, 12:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Which Capon got the banhammer this time?***

Jan 27, 2020, 1:14 PM

maybe it was the LSU guy. Can't remember his user name.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pscho BJ?***

Jan 27, 2020, 6:14 PM

Jan 27, 2020, 2:43 PM

a half gallon of cheap ice cream should last them a couple of years

Jan 27, 2020, 4:58 PM

I’m thinking Ora survives to see another day amazingly.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic