Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Tennessee butthurt saga still turns
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,778

The Tennessee butthurt saga still turns

Jul 10, 2016, 11:23 AM

They've went off the deep claiming recruits are being paid. The Mods have even went all Coot like,erasing every post that points out who might really be doing the dirty recruiting. Very entertaining.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/228702-17-tn-ath-tee-higgins-clemson-commit-418.html#post12728734

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why I send all my fellow Tiger fans to tnet.

Jul 10, 2016, 11:29 AM

Some of the more senior ones give me a blank stare when I mention Hood at tnet as the go to fact guy so for one I set up his Kindle to start up on tnet. These sites skewing chit for whatever reason should be shot on site.

Re: The Tennessee butthurt saga still turns

Jul 10, 2016, 12:02 PM

I've said many times here this was coming. their staff will try to get on some NCAA violation. Dirty Tenn has done this for years regardless of HC. It is just in their nature and they cant help it. Their stupidity doesnt allow them to see and accept Clemson is superior

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2016, 12:05 PM

I can't wait to see them lose about 4 games this season.
They will be pretty good for the SEC East but that's not saying much , is it?

There was a post pointin out what High school

Jul 10, 2016, 12:13 PM

coaches are saying about the Tennessee staff and what they say about the Clemson staff. Before I could finish my reply, the post was deleted by the Mods. Shows you right quick, even the Tennessee Insiders know that High school coaches have gotten tired of the oversigning,pulling of offers and the pulling of scholarships in order to get better athletes.

High Scool coaches ,now more than ever, are pushing their players to use their athletic ability to get a degree. A pulled offer or a pulled scholarship goes against that.

Dabo's ,We're gonna graduate our players has the high school coaches clamoring to get their guys a look from Clemson.

Jul 10, 2016, 1:23 PM

Glass house much? Maybe they should take a look at their own program before throwing stones.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/13/qb-tyler-bray-paid-to-win-games-quote/1702725/

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/vols/2016/02/24/lawsuit-tennessee-coach-butch-jones-called-player-traitor/80851232/

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 10, 2016, 4:14 PM

Someone should remind them that Josh Malone would've been paid about 8-10 million dollars more had he come to Clemson. He would've seen that money at the time of the NFL draft. Now because he just blocks all day he'll be lucky to be a 5th round pick. It is definitely a poor financial decision to choose Tennessee if you are a star WR. The money is made or lost in the draft though. Not through recruiting handlers.

Jul 10, 2016, 4:24 PM

I'm sorry but when did Tenn become relevant again? They were good in the Peyton and Tee Martin era, but since firing Fulmer they've been garbage. The last WR I remember from them going pro at supposed "WRU" (lol) was Peerless Price. I don't get where they think they're suddenly in Clemson's stratosphere. We play in the sandbox with Bama, Notre Dame, UGA, Oklahoma, Ohio State. You know, the big boys. Go back to your children's table where you belong, Vols, and lose another 5 games this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^***

Jul 10, 2016, 5:16 PM

BTW----and I know his son is a Tiger---

Jul 10, 2016, 5:42 PM

during and after the period of Tennessee's last national championship, rumors of players being paid were rampant---and included qb Tee Martin who is currently an assistant coach at Southern Cal. The NCAA and a couple of media organizations investigated the rumors several times during which Martin for years denied ever receiving money while a student-athlete at UT......until the guy who sent him moneygrams via Western Union the entire time Tee was a student (the guy was a reporter for the Mobile Register) finally confessed he was guilty of breaking NCAA rules and produced receipts for much of the transferred money which, as I, remember now many years later, totalled tens of thousands of dollars.

Tee Martin STILL has a street on campus named for him.

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Vols would be a 3+ loss team in our division

Jul 10, 2016, 5:20 PM

No way they would beat Clemson or FSU and they'd lose to either UL or GT or both.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Give'em this information (link)....

Jul 10, 2016, 5:31 PM

and tell'em to put up or shut-up

http://www.ncaa.org/about/who-we-are/contact-us

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do they play VT

Jul 10, 2016, 5:58 PM

this year in Bristol? I hope VT can find a way to win that game if so. I wouldn't put it past VT with a new coach and renewed optimism. Then they can claim VT is paying players too!

Re: Do they play VT

Jul 10, 2016, 9:23 PM

They'll beat Virginia Tech then claim "They're Back" like VT isn't a mid to bottom tier ACC team.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,778
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic