Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If We Lose Saturday, How Will You React?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

If We Lose Saturday, How Will You React?

Dec 27, 2019, 12:00 PM

First of all I predict a 45-27 Tiger victory, but I have been trying to figure out how I would react if we were to lose for the first time in 29 games.
I think as long as we play hard to the very end, that's all you can ask of the players and coaches.
How do you think TigerNet would react? I would hope we would take it like a champion and be classy and supportive of our team as well as 31-0hio State players and fans.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

disappointed, but will get along on Sunday

Dec 27, 2019, 12:06 PM

We’ve had so much good lately, that it would zuck to lose, but its been a helluva ride

Inb4 not a true fan, coot, etc. I graduated in 2004.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i woon't call you a coot

Dec 27, 2019, 7:13 PM

i'll call you joeg

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Move On Like A Champion!

Dec 27, 2019, 12:08 PM

Our Tigers are great! Our coaching staff! Support staff! The entire Clemson football family/friends/associates are all great! We will move on and get over it like champions do. It is almost unfathomable to expect a two year run of 30-0 and two National Championships!

I want it to happen like I want to breath! But, Ohio State and LSU are a couple of worthy opponents. We have the most underclassmen of any team in the dang thing! With a "true sophomore QB and the #1 recruiting class in the nation"! We really would have nothing to hang our heads about. We may be a year early as incredible as it sounds. I think this would be the year to beat us; next year is going to be tough as ever to beat the Tigers! BIG IF - the OL comes together like we believe they will behind Carmen. And the LB group lives up to their potential with Jones and Bentley!

It's good to be a Clemson Tigers fans win lose or draw!

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If We Lose Saturday, How Will You React?

Dec 27, 2019, 12:12 PM

I'll still brush my teeth.

Dec 27, 2019, 12:25 PM

Honestly, while this is fun to be alive and see what many team’s fans will never get to see. ( I’m looking at you Coots) Sunday will be a bummer but, life goes on and so will the Tigers. I will congratulate any Buckeye I see and wish them well against the Cajun Tigahs. It’s football, not life or death.

Dec 27, 2019, 12:21 PM

Like I have been there b4............

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give credit to Ohio State and be thankful for another

Dec 27, 2019, 12:23 PM

great year, and optimistic for the future. Win or lose tomorrow, we will be back.

not well and not graciously

Dec 27, 2019, 12:24 PM

I assume few will give tOSU credit for winning and will instead say we gave it to them and we lost the game - not that we were beaten.

Pretty much wil act the way other fan bases have when we beat them during our ride up the ranks.

Our online fan base is no different than the others (except a good number of Alabama posters when we beat them the first time). Our ‘new money’ attitude will prevail.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

internet and real life reactions will be polar

Dec 27, 2019, 12:33 PM

Opposites for many.

If it’s a close call or some tomfoolery, I think t net may riot.

If it’s a hard fought game with a 7-10 pt loss it will be better.

If it’s a blow out, my New Years resolution may be to avoid T net until the spring game

Dec 27, 2019, 12:26 PM

You guys get it.
I think we will win it all this year, but the funny thing is...
Next year we will be even better.
Go Tigers!!!

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

I know I'll be suffering

Dec 27, 2019, 12:31 PM

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/95a4bb43-fa8f-43c8-a19a-2beef03668ab#Sy7RaChXJ8.sms

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 27, 2019, 12:37 PM

Like all Tiger fans, I'd be disappointed but still proud of what this program continues to accomplish. If everything worked out, I would be there to celebrate their return to Clemson.

To me, 2018 and even this year have been like Granny's gravy. When the Tigers won it all after the 2016 season, I told my son that Clemson will be the 1st team to win it all back to back. I just thought it would be 2020 and 2021.

I would be surprised but not really upset

Dec 27, 2019, 12:39 PM

Because we’ll be in the CFP again next year. We are fortunate to have the type of success we have had.

Is this real?

Dec 27, 2019, 1:29 PM

Ha ha...lose...smh. LOL

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 1:33 PM

I think I'll start a petition to add "Carpet Bagger Tax" to anyone from 0h-3O that stays here more than a week.

Message was edited by: FishinCrazy®

Dec 27, 2019, 4:19 PM

Build the Wall, Build the danm Wall!!!!!

Immediately call for the firing of Dabo and Brent. No excuse

Dec 27, 2019, 1:35 PM

to lose a football game. Burn the program down!

Seriously - disappointed, but d a m n what a ride! And it's only going to get better!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't operate in the realm of fantasy.***

Dec 27, 2019, 1:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

next season would just start a week earlier***

Dec 27, 2019, 1:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard Not To Be Confident!

Dec 27, 2019, 2:16 PM

It's hard not to be confident in what Clemson has going on! Win or lose the program has been built in such a way; it will only fuel more success!
IN short, we can't lose!

A loss would spark off "even more buy in" for the next set of Tigers!

All In. Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 2:19 PM

I would be devastated. I hate the effin' Seminoles & they own the longest winning streak in ACC history with 29 & if we fall one game short, that would suck having their name above our for what could end up being a very long time, it's really hard to win that many games in a row, now is our chance to set a record that could stand for a really long time #ALLIN

Before I read anyone else’s reply...

Dec 27, 2019, 2:26 PM

I’ll be characteristically in the dumps and probably feel sick to my stomach Saturday night. If I sleep, I’ll probably wake up and realize we were witness to the most remarkable run in CFB and certainly Clemson history. I’ll then pick up all the things I threw at the TV the night before and say...”Go Tigers!

Dec 27, 2019, 2:28 PM

Pig said:

First of all I predict a 45-27 Tiger victory, but I have been trying to figure out how I would react if we were to lose for the first time in 29 games.
I think as long as we play hard to the very end, that's all you can ask of the players and coaches.
How do you think TigerNet would react? I would hope we would take it like a champion and be classy and supportive of our team as well as 31-0hio State players and fans.

Dec 27, 2019, 2:35 PM

I have not considered the possibility. It is great time to be a Tiger.

Dec 27, 2019, 2:36 PM

Disappointed that There is one less game this season an that I have to wait longer for spring practice and game. Also, I will be so thankful I’ m not a coot.

Re: We are NOT going to lose.

Dec 27, 2019, 7:04 PM

So that's a scenario that isn't even worth responding to.

HTH

Screw Calford.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic