Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Braden Galloway: "We are at a special place at Clemson"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,119

TNET: Braden Galloway: "We are at a special place at Clemson"

Dec 12, 2020, 8:01 AM

Braden Galloway: "We are at a special place at Clemson"

Clemson and Notre Dame are set for a rematch a week from today in Charlotte and the ramifications of what’s at stake for the Tigers is not lost on the players. Also not lost on the players is just how special this time in Clemson history happens to be.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Braden Galloway: "We are at a special place at Clemson"

Dec 12, 2020, 8:51 AM

I know itt would be neat to beat them in a close game, then Alabama vs ND & Clemson vs Ohio State.

Love for it to be a 3rd game in the National Championship against ND.

But let’s be real, Tigers don’t play when at close to full strength, we will beat them in a blow out much like the last playoff game against them.

Clemson 45

Hunchback’s 17

Clemson wins its 6th ACC Championship

Then we get to spank ole Ryan Day! On our way to another Natty Title over Alabama!

2016 - 2018 -2020

Then we’ll game plan to kill little puppies in Charlotte!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 12, 2020, 1:55 PM

TU for hunchbacks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 12, 2020, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway: "We are at a special place at Clemson" ]

I’ll take another National Championship any way we get it but my ultimate scenario for this season would be to beat ND in the ACCCG, Ocry-o St in the semis and Bama in the championship game. No asterisk, no questions, no doubt who would be the best team in that scenario. Only problem with your scenario is the SEC homers saying well you won but you didn’t have to beat the mighty Bama to do it.
But like I said - I don’t care who or when we play as long as we win! Go Tigers!!!

Dec 12, 2020, 3:29 PM

I just re-read that and realize you expect the same scenario. That would be my first choice.

Dec 12, 2020, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway: "We are at a special place at Clemson" ]

In the playoffs, hasn't it always been that #1 plays #4, and #2 and #3 play each other. So, when we beat ND in the ACCCG, and if it is a really close One score win, wouldn't Clemson then be #2, and ND move to #3. I mean if OSU has to be put in the playoffs bc they are OSU, and they haven't IMO, earned the right to be in the playoffs with a 6 game season, and surely the committee wouldn't put OSU in the 3d spot when they haven't actually earned the 4th spot, would they???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2020, 5:19 PM

No, ur correct. They don't deserve to be considered but you can take one thing to the bank, with mighty northwestern beating a top tier Illinois team today, they'll jump to 7 this week. Got to give the nutlaces a world class win to go along with their beatdown of mighty Indiana... Who'll probably just miss top 10 this week.

That way the committee claims o41o has 2 almost top 10 wins and crowned b1g champs. That insures they'll be 3, maybe even 2 because I don't expect NW to score 10 pts and ocryo will run it up in 4th qtr.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope that Tony Elliott reads this article

Dec 12, 2020, 5:18 PM

and remembers to use him and the other TE's against the Leprechauns. I think ND will be focusing on Amari on the edge and the middle of the field will be wide open with their LB's crowding the line to stop ETN.

Re: I hope that Tony Elliott reads this article

Dec 12, 2020, 5:24 PM

Totally agree, sneak out and just sit down in the soft part of the zone. Possibly even get the homerun ball if Trevor uses his eyes to amari and uses that patented shoulder fake and sweet little fake toss to ETN.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get some stops on defense! Offense was fine last time.***

Dec 12, 2020, 6:31 PM [ in reply to I hope that Tony Elliott reads this article ]

Yeah- that's why we couldn't get 1 first down for a win

Dec 12, 2020, 9:17 PM

Run out the clock and it never goes to overtime...

Re: Yeah- that's why we couldn't get 1 first down for a win

Dec 13, 2020, 8:27 PM

The offense was fine. The defense was the issue. Plenty of points, plenty of yards. We just couldn’t get stops on defense. The example you cite is reasonable if the offense had uttered all game, but they didn’t.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,119
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic