Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Get rid of the Scam Newton bs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Get rid of the Scam Newton bs

Jan 24, 2016, 9:43 PM

Respect the guy and his game... Till this day people STILL hold his mistakes against him. Give it up! You forgave Sammy Watkins for his mistake, you forgave Deon Cain, why can't some of you forgive Cam?

Can any of you perfect little angels give me one reason to still hate this guy?

Now go watch these boys win the freaking super bowl!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope they win it all--and I'm not a Carolina fan-- my

Jan 24, 2016, 9:48 PM

NFL team is home watching it on TV.
Go Tigers!!

Re: Hope they win it all--and I'm not a Carolina fan-- my

Jan 24, 2016, 9:49 PM

I like that! Wish more people were like you.

Great QB, but his antics are over the top.

Jan 24, 2016, 9:53 PM

Manning = CLASS
Newton = Classless

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great QB, but his antics are over the top.

Jan 24, 2016, 9:56 PM

Why? Because he dances? Gives the football away after Every touchdown? Go look up the charities and all the things he do for the city of Charlotte... Let the past go man, seriously

Yep!***

Jan 24, 2016, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Great QB, but his antics are over the top. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jan 24, 2016, 11:26 PM [ in reply to Great QB, but his antics are over the top. ]

Manning dragged his sack across a trainers face...

Crump <3 $EC

Look at those kids faces after they got a ball from him

Jan 25, 2016, 2:58 AM [ in reply to Great QB, but his antics are over the top. ]

(or teammate) after a TD! Now, tell me that's not worth it by its own merits.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2016, 3:21 AM [ in reply to Great QB, but his antics are over the top. ]

No way. I am not a panthers fan per se (pats fan but since I'm in Clemson surrounded by panthers gear it's hard not to pull for them). Cam is the definition of class. He's active in the community, does charitable acts on and off the field, he dances but he plays the game like its a game. Which is awesome.
Do you guys hate Deshaun for Dabbing and stunting in front of the USC student section? Haell naw you don't.
Get over it. Some of yall need to grow up and accept that someone can be a good person and have fun in the NFL.

agree

Jan 24, 2016, 9:53 PM

I agree 100%. I think people can't get past the 2010 auburn game. Auburn takes advantage of our mistakes and never looks back and our season comes off the rails. He made mistakes at Florida but stayed out of trouble at Auburn. He has been a great citizen in Charlotte. People need to move on. Newton is amazing. National champ in JUCO and at Auburn, Heisman trophy, number 1 draft pick, soon to be league MVP and possibly a super bowl champ and MVP. He is one of the best I have ever seen.

Re: Get rid of the Scam Newton bs

Jan 24, 2016, 9:55 PM

I been a Panther Fan since day 1, Newton has grown on me, yeah, they going to win it all this year

Jan 24, 2016, 9:58 PM

I cannot stand the hatred that he receives... People act like they never made a mistake. He hasn't been in any trouble since his Florida days, it kills me man.

Jan 25, 2016, 6:00 AM

I don't remember Watkins or Cain taking a $200,000 bribe and getting away with no ramifications.

Jan 25, 2016, 6:34 AM

You don't remember Cam Newton doing that either! You sad just as bad as Barack Obama "Birther" Conspiracy Theorists. Give a it a rest.

DeShaun & Feaster are both being mentored by Cam

Jan 25, 2016, 6:44 AM

Like him or not he has supported DeShaun and stood up for him to win the Heisman. Feaster hung out with Cam this past summer as well.

You don't hear about Cam being out partying or being in trouble. If I had his talent at 18-25 and was offered 200k for my church, family or for myself I would have took it.(not that I know for a fact he took anything)

The part of our brain that makes decisions isn't fully formed until 23 years old and if most of us had a chance at that age we may have done the same for our church, family or ourselves.

I'm a life long Miami Dolphin fan and I have been to many Panthers games and pulled for them to win.

I'm not a huge Cam fan but I do believe he has helped several of our players with knowledge and support. For that I'm grateful.

If DeShaun gets better from his mentoring from Cam it helps us and when he goes to the NFL it will help our QB recruiting for years to come.

Tigers go back and win it all in Tampa at 15-0!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I'll not be party to that, thank you very much

Jan 25, 2016, 6:50 AM

Fork scam and the North Carolina Panthers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic