Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia reminds me of Ole Miss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Georgia reminds me of Ole Miss

Feb 12, 2019, 12:10 PM

Everyone knew the new coach was cheating.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2019/02/12/ole-miss-football-vacate-33-wins-over-six-seasons-after-ncaa-probe/2845295002/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia reminds me of Ole Miss

Feb 12, 2019, 1:00 PM

all of this to get kimdechee with no SEC division titles and fired! Wonder if it was worth it?

Message was edited by: not worth it!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 1:22 PM

not worth it.you can get kimdeechee cheaper at any korean market or restaurant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Georgia is more attractive to play football though

Feb 12, 2019, 1:25 PM

Than Ole Miss by a lot.

Remember people used to (and still some do) accuse us of the same stuff when big recruits chose us.

I don't think it's crazy for a recruit to want to play at Georgia, as much as I dislike them.

Re: Georgia is more attractive to play football though

Feb 12, 2019, 1:31 PM

I agree with you partially. I do believe that UGA is an attractive place to play but to all of a sudden get the number of 5* has me questioning them. Especially after 2 recent recruits. one in 2018 that said something about going to UGA over LSU because of the money and the one that flipped at the last from Auburn. Auburn players and recruits are starting to say he was paid. Normally that is reserved for the fans not other players.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia is more attractive to play football though

Feb 12, 2019, 1:43 PM

To be fair most of that 5* talent is coming from in state, and a lot of the IMG kids they land come from Georgia as well. Although it's fairly obvious when kids flip after no visits it's still not the same as them going to Ole Miss who has had relatively no success in decades and Mississippi isn't a very nice place.

Did recruits/players from other schools take to Twitter

Feb 12, 2019, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Georgia is more attractive to play football though ]

accusing Ole MI$$ of cheating like they did with UGA 2 weeks ago ? Did a recruit say that they paid him to commit like has also happened with UGA ? This GD All Holier Than Thou BS,is just that , BS. UGA has already had enough allegations from former recruits and current players of other teams to justify anything any other fanbase could say about them on message boards.

Feb 12, 2019, 1:28 PM

I was thinking the same thing. At least UGA has done pretty good in recruiting before Kirby got there but have taken it to another level. I think they have had more 5* recruits the last couple of years than any other school and still can't win anything. 2 years ago had they had to face either Clemson or Bama in the Semi's they wouldn't have made it to the championship game. Had they played anyone during the year worth a crap they wouldn't have even made it to the SECheat championship game much less be in the playoffs. Texas proved this past year that they were completely overrated. But then again I think Bama proved the SECheat was completely overrated this past year. 44-16.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic