Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Garth Brooks, June 13
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Garth Brooks, June 13

May 17, 2020, 5:25 PM

I believe Garth will be playing in BofA stadium on June 13. The original date was May 2.

If this show still happens, this will be a big step for having large crowds gathered together.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Garth Brooks, June 13

May 17, 2020, 5:31 PM

https://garthbrooks.com/performances

Looks like they're going for a packed house with none of that social distancing BS.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If there's one good thing to come out of that

May 17, 2020, 6:22 PM

It's Garth catching the virus and spreading it to his annoying fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If there's one good thing to come out of that

May 17, 2020, 6:35 PM

Thank u tolerant left

I'd wish the same if it was a Beyonce concert***

May 17, 2020, 6:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If there's one good thing to come out of that

May 18, 2020, 12:02 AM [ in reply to If there's one good thing to come out of that ]

Lol owensb01®!!!

POTD!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Garth Brooks, June 13

May 17, 2020, 10:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Garth Brooks, June 13 ]

74K tickets sold

Chesney pushed all his shows out a year

May 17, 2020, 11:00 PM

That will hurt jobs. Cities hire extra people and pay overtime to clean up after his idiot fans every year.

Re: Chesney pushed all his shows out a year

May 17, 2020, 11:17 PM

But people want concerts. Once all restrictions are lifted I'm sure that tour dates all over the music spectrum will fill up amazingly quick.

They actually don't

May 17, 2020, 11:49 PM

You may want concerts, but the huge majority wants safety first. I only had tickets for two things - smaller club show is postponed with no date, and the larger one was rescheduled a year out. I'm happy the virus hasn't really touched most of the country yet, but it gives this false sense that it's not real to a lot of people. If all of you would just wash your hands, cover your mouth and nose when coughing/sneezing and generally don't act like the president, another 100k people won't have to die.

Like Carlin said, "Look at how stupid the average person is, and then think hard about how half of all people are stupider than that." That's never been truer than now.

Re: They actually don't

May 18, 2020, 3:05 AM

I think the whole social distancing thing is a bunch of manure but comply with it just for other people, not so the government will pat me on the head and say "good doggie."

I'm in some of the high risk groups and I say open everything. Now.

If all the "expert's" guidance and options on this were condensed into one person, it would be a total schizophrenic. The only thing I'm sure of with this is that we'll get contradictory information and some of it will do more harm than good.

May 18, 2020, 6:32 AM [ in reply to They actually don't ]

I bet you have a huge custom refrigerator full of ice cream......

May 18, 2020, 5:11 PM [ in reply to They actually don't ]

Explain why democratic states of NJ and NY account for 45% of the deaths in the US at 9% population? Explain why NY with 3 million fewer population than Florida has 27X the deaths and 8X the active cases? Too me it looks like the Democratic Governors draconian measures have no positive impact at all and the fact that they have returned PTs with COVID positive cases back into assisted living shows a complete disregard for life. Seems to me that you've fallen for the proverbial company mantra... Blame Trump.

As for those that are concerned and scared of their shadow then simply stay at home because the data doesn't support your claim.

As a Russian troll, you may not be all that familiar with

May 18, 2020, 8:06 PM

the United States. The main hubs of travel into and out of our country from Europe are in New York and New Jersey. The virus strains on the east coast came primarily from Europe.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic