Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Games like this is why I hate this league.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Games like this is why I hate this league.

Mar 13, 2019, 2:32 PM

ACC loves that football money we give them but we keep getting the same results with officials in basketball. I would love to see one season where everything was fairly called.

They try to do it in football but just can't overcome the talent gap.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Games like this is why I hate this league.

Mar 13, 2019, 2:37 PM

I thought maybe an 18 point lead would be too much, it would be too obvious, yet the ACC refs said "hold my beer"

Phantom calls to decide the game, in front of everybody. No shame. It never changes.

Although it was a nice touch for the ref to wait and see if that last second wildass desperation shot might somehow go in before resigning himself to blow the whistle and bail them out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

They tried to start it

Mar 13, 2019, 2:38 PM

at the end of the 1st half but State missed a couple of shots and we didn't.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this has been going forever

Mar 13, 2019, 2:45 PM

Clemson will never get the calls in basketball. Compare the call today with the no call at the end of the UNC game at Clemson. Cannot pull for the ACC

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Games like this is why I hate this league.

Mar 13, 2019, 2:43 PM

Matt_Joker said:

ACC loves that football money we give them but we keep getting the same results with officials in basketball. I would love to see one season where everything was fairly called.

They try to do it in football but just can't overcome the talent gap.

If the fix was in, it couldn’t have happened to a better coach. He’s a walking target. Just listened to Kevin Keats postgame. He told his guys, “if they settle down and play the right way they’d win.” I’d be #### if an opposing coach is ever going to feel that way about me and my team with a 16 pt lead. Keats wasn’t worried. He made one offensive adjustment and knew his guys would come back. That’s a direct reflection of the mediocrity of Brownell.

I pretty much dislike everything about college basketball period

Mar 13, 2019, 2:45 PM

It started when they cut lead from 18 to 14 in 1st half

Mar 13, 2019, 2:50 PM

Our big guys got into foul trouble and Brownell just smiling at officials. Raise some d@mm h€ll. Until he does, he can just keep bending over and asking for another.

Technical should have been gotten when still up 14 but he doesn’t have that in him so he goes 2-14 in games decided by 3 or less last 3 years. Get some guts

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic