Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GameDay vs Big Noon Kickoff: Favorite?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 615

GameDay vs Big Noon Kickoff: Favorite?

Oct 17, 2020, 11:33 AM

I've gotta say, I'm used to watching GameDay, and enjoy Herbstreit/Corso, but I feel like BNK has fixed a lot of things that GameDay is struggling with.

I don't like that BNK is pretty Big 10 skewed, but hey, GameDay is pretty SEC-skewed, so I guess it washes out.

But with all the sob stories that GameDay is doing, BNK is kinda refreshing. They seem to be doing more football-specific segments, like they just did one on when to go for 2, and when not to. Pretty interesting, had a few good examples. Meanwhile, GameDay is running the store of a kid that got a bad draw in life. Don't get me wrong, I (like most of us, I'm sure), feel for these kids, but I'm watching football to escape the every-day depressing stuff.

Anyone else?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GameDay vs Big Noon Kickoff: Favorite?

Oct 17, 2020, 11:42 AM

Have to admit I’ve never watched BNK but I will for comparison. My wife just fussed at me for not paying attention to Gameday. I have it on as background noise and made an earlier comment that I’m not that into them anymore. Too commercialized and talking heads can get annoying at times. It’s lost some of its luster with me for sure so I hear what you’re saying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 615
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic