Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Game Changers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 733

Game Changers

Dec 26, 2019, 11:17 PM

1) Has BV picked up on any tells in terms of OSU play-calling as OSU wants to start fast?
2) Can Clemson O-Line open up holes for ETN & will team run right at Chase Young to neutralize rush?
3) Can Trevor stay upright & will Clemson WR's face best DB's this year to date?
4) Is J. Fields healthy and able to break away on 3rd down when WR's are covered?
5) Will Ohio St pound Dobbins early until Clemson adjusts?

What you thinking T-Netters?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Game Changers

Dec 26, 2019, 11:27 PM

I am hoping the Tigers come out and attack. Go at ‘em hard and fast. Set the tone for a hard charging, relentless drive for the end zone every possession. No mercy, no let up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 10:04 AM

1. I trust that Bv will slow thenm down early and that they will have to adjust to our D
2. The Offense will spread them out 50 x 50 and that will allow ETN to find his spots. We may have to throw it around a bit to get them stretched out - but we will & ETN will run right by the LBs.
3. Trevor will stay upright plenty enough to find the holes in their coverage or pull it down and run for first downs.
4. I think Fields is close to 100%, but BV will scheme to stop him from hurting us with his legs. He will make him throw it to beat us.
5. Clemson's # 1 goal is to limit Dobbins. They will certainly try to run him down our throats, but they cannot win the game with the limited success that they D will allow there.

Dec 27, 2019, 10:30 AM

BV will be the MVP of this game.

Replies: 3
| visibility 733
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic