Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GOAT gives up 90
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,641

GOAT gives up 90

Nov 11, 2019, 4:40 AM

Alabama is the GOAT per ESPN. PF even said on the Sunday morning ESPN show that they still deserve to be #4 since their star OB was slowed by his ankle injury. So, I began to think of scores. In this calendar year of 2019, The GOAT Alabama has played 2 teams in the top 5--Clemson and LSU. And, they have given up 90 points. I may be wrong, but that does not sound like a GOAT to me----more like a SCAR college lamecock.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GOAT gives up 90

Nov 11, 2019, 7:00 AM

In defense of the GOATs giving up 90, I can say without reservation that there are only 4 teams that could score over 40 against them;
You named the first two, the third is perhaps Ohio State, and the 4th maybe Auburn, maybe!
The coots got half that!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, if the coots put up 23, what makes you think

Nov 11, 2019, 8:05 AM

that out of the 100 or so teams better than the coots, only four of them could score 40?

I certainly hope Auburn can.

I would offer that if we lost to LSU, most of the talking heads would be writing us off/out of the CFP. However, it is already starting with the excuses for why Bama should still be in consideration for the CFP. . .

. . . I will be watching closely, and remembering all this, when we have won 7 of the next 7 or 8 National Championships to see if we get the same kind of preferential treatment.

PS: how DARE you come on here and defend the Tide?!? ??

Message was edited by: Uncle Bill®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,641
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic