Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just curious if anyone here knows anyone with corona
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Just curious if anyone here knows anyone with corona

Mar 20, 2020, 7:25 PM

virus even a friend of a friend. Haven’t seen any reports on TNet or my facebook page which is mostly family or close friends. Just wondering the extent of this at this point in time...Friday @ 7:22 pm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

A few

Mar 20, 2020, 7:35 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone in a social app tennis group I’m in claims they have it

Mar 20, 2020, 7:42 PM

They live in Miami

Re: Just curious if anyone here knows anyone with corona

Mar 20, 2020, 9:15 PM

My son-in-law was tested today. He is a captain with a Delta regional airline. Pilots are in the high risk group. So he, my daughter, their 2 1/2 year old and their 7 month old are all in quarantine for a week until they get the results back. It could go longer!

A friend of mine, who is also a pastor's wife, is in the hospital now but seems to be getting better

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It takes a week to get results, after being tested??***

Mar 20, 2020, 9:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It takes a week to get results, after being tested??***

Mar 20, 2020, 9:48 PM

Family member was tested today. This person lives in Michigan (as do I) and and in this case the test goes down to North Carolina for testing... so up to five days and so the quarantine is set for five days for now. In this case it’s a private lab contracted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

24-48 hrs at the practice where I work.***

Mar 21, 2020, 12:59 AM [ in reply to It takes a week to get results, after being tested??*** ]

Re: 24-48 hrs at the practice where I work.***

Mar 21, 2020, 2:30 PM

He is in North Carolina and 4 days seems to be the turn around time for them

Re: It takes a week to get results, after being tested??***

Mar 21, 2020, 2:29 PM [ in reply to It takes a week to get results, after being tested??*** ]

He is in North Carolina and it seems that 4 days is the turn around time

Mar 20, 2020, 9:19 PM

I have a cousin in Chattanooga.

Mar 20, 2020, 9:26 PM

Gig city

Mar 20, 2020, 9:23 PM

I know nobody, personally, who has tested positive for it. We have had 2 confirmed cases in our city. One has died, and it has been confirmed as Corona Virus. The other, I do not know. I personally know of no one who has tested positive, but I certainly am respecting the safety precautions. I want this to go away quickly, and forever!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2020, 9:27 PM

Zero

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 20, 2020, 9:35 PM

Daughter of one of my neighbors, but she lives in Delaware. Only met her once.

Dude I know from back in the day also posted his dad is infected, but I never met him.

So far that's it for me...so far as I know.

Did have to take my 18-year-old-son - who's back from college thanks to colleges shutting down - to the ER today to have an abscessed tonsil lanced. They wouldn't even let me in since he's of age. Hospital wasn't quite on Red Alert yet, but you could tell it's coming.

SkeetaJr and his bride . . .

Mar 20, 2020, 9:37 PM

have a friend that has been confirmed and is in quarantine at her home in the Raleigh/Cary area.

No cases confirmed in Laurinburg . . . so far.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2020, 9:38 PM

I know 4 people. Rector at St Andrews Episcopal Church, MT Pleasant, one other parishoner, possibly asst minister there, attorney from Camden on a ventilator in Columbia, his wife who tested positive yesterday. Rector is in hospital on ventilator I think as well in Chas area.

Mar 20, 2020, 9:41 PM

Several of the ones I mentioned were in the Chas paper in the last day or so or were in announcements to parishoners.

Mar 20, 2020, 10:19 PM

The mother of a couple of friends of mine died today, back in my hometown.

It shook me for a while this afternoon.

Mar 20, 2020, 10:35 PM

Coworker in Atlanta. My family is self quarantining because I had co tact with him last week. Also, the husband of one of my daughter coworkers in Charlotte. A few days ago I knew of none...

Mar 20, 2020, 10:44 PM

Posted earlier that a person in Assisted Living at our retirement community has it.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2020, 12:23 AM

SPOKE TO FRIEND, WHO STATES HE HAS FRIEND WHO DIED

Friend's father died in Portland of corona

Mar 21, 2020, 8:23 AM

He was over 80 years old.

Two homeowners in the back of my community

Mar 21, 2020, 8:31 AM

Only 60 homes in here. Apparently they picked it up on a Nile River Cruise when on vacation in Egypt. They were the first known cases in Seminole County (Orlando). Back when the Florida count was 50 peeps 11 of them were from Nile River cruise.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nile River Cruise

Mar 21, 2020, 10:17 AM

I live in Fort Bend County outside Houston. The first 6 cases reported here a couple of weeks ago were people returning from that same cruise.

My coworker (in cubicle next to me) - I am a physician

Mar 21, 2020, 10:29 AM

Probably got it at a hospital. He's doing well and and is on about day 6. Our whole office is going to telehealth visits

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2020, 10:40 AM

Worldwide deaths from Coronavirus - 11,890

Worldwide deaths from Abortion in 2020 - 9,360,650 and rising rapidly

Mar 21, 2020, 2:45 PM

Where's the outrage about this? Crickets.

Yup, again today....

Mar 21, 2020, 4:38 PM

An old timer I know down here in Florida told me today his brother died yesterday of Corona. His brother checked in the hospital Wednesday...2 days later dead before they could confirm it was Corona. Test result wasn't expected until Monday but it'll probably be Covid-19 as his brother was one of the Cartersville GA church members that's apparently been in the news in GA a lot.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic