Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those of you hypocrites supporting Chad Kelly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,555

For those of you hypocrites supporting Chad Kelly

Dec 22, 2014, 11:32 AM

FSU has their own Chad Kelly they DIDN'T remove from the team

How many of you support Jameis Winston and his idiotic incidents? Why would you feel different about Kelly?

Dabo Swinney has proven over and over again that there is a high moral standard for participating in the Clemson University football program.

I, for one, am ecstatic that he doesn't allow the same crap that goes on at FSU and cootlumbia.

We graduate players

We send players to the NFL that DO NOT make negative headlines

We are not "those other guys"

We are Clemson and I'm ###### proud of it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously, has there been one post on here that sincerely

Dec 22, 2014, 11:34 AM

supports CK? The only one I've seen is from Sammy, and that's more of a personal relationship. As fans, I haven't seen a single person back him up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Seriously, has there been one post on here that sincerely

Dec 22, 2014, 11:48 AM

Not now they don't back the punk but they did all year long. They have D@mn Dabo all year about kicking his sorry a$$ off the team.

But just like always they will run and hide for a while

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2014, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Seriously, has there been one post on here that sincerely ]

over the course of the season I've seen quite a few, and some today as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2014, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Seriously, has there been one post on here that sincerely ]

over the course of the season I've seen quite a few, and some today as well.

I do not support the kid's actions. Obviously he has some

Dec 22, 2014, 11:59 AM

deep rooted problems. He needs help. When you are as old as I, you have seen a lot of different kinds of people. Some can change, most never do Somewhere inside, they are troubled to the extent that they cannot help themselves and others also cannot help. I am speaking from some experience with friends and loved ones. We can only keep trying to help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can recall plenty of comments throughout our...

Dec 22, 2014, 12:21 PM

quarterback saga this year that questioned why Dabo got rid of this punk and wishing we had him around to backup Watson. Integrity or character didn't matter, just winning ballgames. The OP is correct.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,555
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic