Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the Coot board lurkers ......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,079

For the Coot board lurkers ......

Nov 29, 2015, 8:20 PM

All day I have been reading post after post on various coot websites that all basically say the same things .... (1) The Coots beat the 2nd best team in the ACC (UNC I suppose they mean), and only lost to the best ACC team by 5. Therefore the ACC sucks. (2) A close loss to Clemson by such a horrible USC team means that the ACC is really bad.

I would like to retort.

Last night, the 3rd best ACC team (by Coot logic, this is FSU) beat the ever-living snot out of the 2nd best SEC team (Florida) in the swamp. Not even a contest. By all rights, there may be 5 or 6 ACC teams, plus Notre Dame that would beat Florida this year. If you can score 20 on them, you win!

As to the comments on a close game to lowly USC meaning the ACC sucks, I guess the Coots are freely admitting that Texas A&M, Tennessee, and Florida all suck as well? They all played close games to USuC as well.

Here is the truth .... Nobody gets excited to play USuC, except for maybe the Citadel. Therefore, the games tend to be closer than they ordinarily would. If you truly believe that last second TD would have happened if we wren't just trying to let you run the clock out, then believe whatever you want. The fact is that we turned the ball over 3 times, had mental lapses on defense, and played uninspired for much of the game. But, we never trailed, and we won. That's truly all that matters. See you again next year for another whipping.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Technically, last night if you could have scored 3 points you could have beat Florida.

Nov 29, 2015, 8:24 PM

SEC East may be the worst division in college football.

Re: Technically, last night if you could have scored 3 points you could have beat Florida.

Nov 29, 2015, 8:30 PM

We are Florida state champs,. and South Carolina state champs might as well
throw Kentucky in also .,

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For the Coot board lurkers ......

Nov 29, 2015, 8:28 PM

No matter what anyone says... no comparison or logic matters other than this.

The TIGERS are BETTER than the Coots!! PERIOD!!!

Nov 29, 2015, 8:53 PM

Be glad you have an off season to perhaps figure out how your team MIGHT win five games next season because your schedule isn't as hard as this year, but you will have far less talent and start with 3 of 4 away! Clemson fans will welcome you to DV without the salute your idiot supporters showed yesterday. With a few exceptions we know how to politely deal with the downtrodden of our state.

Hope your new coach doesn't bolt with their first winning campaign at 6-5. Frankly I feel for whomever inherits the mess OBS left!

Go Tigers!

Nov 29, 2015, 8:32 PM

Don't forget about UL over UK. ACC- 3 SEC 1.

20 pts ? FSU beat them when they kicked their first FG***

Nov 29, 2015, 8:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2015, 8:54 PM

But they did lose to the SoCon champs....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2015, 9:10 PM

To h311 with all of them, The good ones and the bad ones. You put 3 good ones with 1 bad one and you got 4 bad ones. So I say f$&k'em all!!

Their coach bailed - Their best receiver bailed early...

Nov 29, 2015, 9:45 PM

... for the NFL.
It's like rats jumping off a s(t)inking ship.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2015, 10:03 PM

Any bunch of dumbazz coots that what to discuss mediocrity shows how really stupid they are. If my SEC team had just lost to The Citadel at HOME no less, then I would crawl under the closest rock and stay there until our sorry team manages to beat ANYBODY.

Hahahaha - lost to The Citadel at HOME - now that right there is funny. Makes a coot wanna cry like a baby.

ONLY losers and idiots believe transitive properties

Nov 29, 2015, 10:06 PM

and laws apply to sport results. only if you can get each team to play the very same each and every game.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Nov 29, 2015, 10:09 PM

You're wasting your time trying to get coots to see the truth. They're notorious for letting facts get in the way of their own logic. We as Clemson and ALL that is Clemson are better as a university, fan base, and program PERIOD. We know it and so do they it's just that they want to TALK as if it were different. Just look at history and it speaks for itself.

Louisville beat Kentucky 38-24***

Nov 29, 2015, 10:29 PM

Re: Louisville beat Kentucky 38-24***

Nov 29, 2015, 10:36 PM

The ACC has gone 7-1 in it's in-state rivalries over the past 2 years .
Now I'm no magmatician , but that seems to say that the SEC has some catching up to do .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The coots were a cupcake game.

Nov 29, 2015, 11:06 PM

We looked past them toward the ACC championship, the world's biggest pizza party and the playoffs.

Oh yeah, screw the coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,079
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic