Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the Briscoe doubters....check out his speed here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

For the Briscoe doubters....check out his speed here

May 18, 2014, 9:46 AM

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3045961/highlights/84021377 I'm surprised he's not listed as a RB or athlete....the kid is pretty fast with the ball in his hands.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry

May 18, 2014, 9:55 AM

but dang, he's a really good RB.

Wonder why he can't play RB at the next level? But he's got NFL size and speed for a CB. Regardless of what position he plays he a great pickup.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I'm sorry

May 18, 2014, 2:56 PM

sub 4.5 40 in high school is impressive. Good to get top notch talent from semi-far away.

Re: For the Briscoe doubters....check out his speed here

May 18, 2014, 10:10 AM

He is listed as a RB/CB.

Probably based on needs for us, hopefully we have a great RB on the line soon. With the great OLine recruits there is no reason we shouldn't pick one up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nayheim Hines

May 18, 2014, 10:11 AM

Keep your eye out. Wants to play with commit Sterling.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

May 18, 2014, 10:45 AM

His level of competition probably subpar to what he would face in the south ....not being a regionalist , just stating my perception.
He looks very tough , a good hitter. The speed is glaringly obvious. A very good prospect.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Looks good to me. I give him 6 stars.***

May 18, 2014, 11:26 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

May 18, 2014, 11:29 AM
image.jpg(116.1 K)

For comparison Richard Sherman ran a 4.53 and 4.33 shuttle at combine.

And he was only 16 at the time....he wont peak physically

May 18, 2014, 11:38 AM

for another 6 or 7 years.

... and his height. 5' 12" is the new 6'.....***

May 18, 2014, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: For the Briscoe doubters....check out his speed here ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ... and his height. 5' 12" is the new 6'.....***

May 18, 2014, 12:33 PM

If he was 5' 14" he'd be a 5 *

Kid ran a laser timed 4.43 40 & Ohio State begged

May 18, 2014, 3:05 PM

Him not to commit to us this weekend so they could evaluate and offer him in person. Grew up play in with spiller on the video games and like see in us run down the hill as a kid. Dominated the rivals camp and is only just beginning to learn the CB position.

Will be a great player for us. Penn St. also tried to lure him after the rivals camp. We've got a good one here fellas. Sky's the limit for him.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic