Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m not a insider for the sorry chickens down in cola but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,342

I’m not a insider for the sorry chickens down in cola but

Dec 16, 2020, 3:23 PM

How much longer do y’all think their football program will be around? In three years they’ll have about only 11 players, they’ll all be 2 star recruits coming out of high school, and Ray Turner and Shane Beamer will both be looking around like wha-wha-what’s happening? I wouldn’t be shocked if they got so bad to the point where #### fans beg Muschamp to go back. So this brings me to my question.. how long do y’all think it’ll take until they not only leave the SEC and go to either a non-power five conference or go to the FCS level? I give it 10 years max.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For another 100 years.....

Dec 16, 2020, 3:26 PM

Their fans are dumb enough to keep buying tickets and merchandise.

Their roster will be full but with players that would be on 3rd string at Massachusetts.

And it will be glorious to watch!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The gap between the two programs...

Dec 16, 2020, 3:36 PM

is wider now than it has been at any time in the history of the rivalry and that gap, as wide as it is, is growing wider by the day.

Clemson has absolutely surpassed uof6c in every facet of the game (recruiting, talent level, player development, and coaching), and it really isn't even close any more.

At the rate things are progressing, the consecutive win streak will most certainly eclipse the 10 to 12 mark, and it may be another 10 to 15 years before the Capons are in a position to compete with Clemson again.

Cycling-out indeed !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nice try

Dec 16, 2020, 3:38 PM

coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I’m not a insider for the sorry chickens down in cola but

Dec 16, 2020, 4:40 PM

You can’t get banned soon enough jazz-hands.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

implying you are an insider for.....***

Dec 16, 2020, 4:50 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

. . . . inside places. htiah***

Dec 16, 2020, 4:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I was listening to the Wake on Coot Central this morning on

Dec 16, 2020, 5:37 PM

the way to a doctor's appointment. The mood was almost total shock. They were actually talking about how they had lost a recruit who flipped to GEORGIA SOUTHERN. Wow. I don't think I would have actually admitted that on the airwaves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cluckers should be trendsetters and just have women's sports

Dec 16, 2020, 6:12 PM

since that's all they are halfway good at anymore. Just drop all men's sports and invest all their SEC money towards ladies basketball, soccer, etc.

They would become the darlings of the Christine Brennans and the other Title IX progressives forever.
And would become a true winner in SOMETHING.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m not a insider for the sorry chickens down in cola but

Dec 16, 2020, 6:15 PM

It's to the point where Wake poses more of a threat than SCar, and Wake poses virtually no threat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember Todd said, "they are cycling in" now!

Dec 16, 2020, 6:28 PM

Good folks! Todd "the" Ellis said, "the lamecocks are cycling in and Clemson was cycling out"! Surely, this must be what cycling out looks like!

What a turd!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,342
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic