Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Quick notes from Chad Morris on Monday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,646

Football Update: Quick notes from Chad Morris on Monday

Oct 21, 2013, 11:45 AM

Quick notes from Chad Morris on Monday

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup, this lose is on the offense...put us in a huge bad spot

Oct 21, 2013, 12:01 PM

and couldn't do anything when the defense was plugging the hole in the ####...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Highest paid coordinator in NCAA

Oct 21, 2013, 12:13 PM

no fan can accept average to below average offense with that kind of pay check. I have faith this game turns them around. If not we need to start questioning where the money is going to.

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

That's right, Chad. Our offense is simple.

Oct 21, 2013, 12:25 PM

So simple that other teams are able to stop us with relative ease lately. Why is that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Would have loved to see something about running the ball.

Oct 21, 2013, 12:26 PM

Seems like our playcall sequencing isn't methodical.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Quick notes from Chad Morris on Monday

Oct 21, 2013, 12:39 PM

What bothers me about Chad Morris' comments is that he takes NO responsibility for what was obvious confusion by the offense. That isnt "a bad day at the office", it is lack of preparation. Yes, Florida State had an extra week to prepare. I think Chad was caught with his pants down right out of the gate and Tahj looking toward the sideline for long periods of time plus the mixed up routes is telling. Come on, Morris. Man up. Next time when a kid like Seckinger BLOWS 3 PLAYS, he stayed in 1 play too many.

Fast paced offense...3 & out very fast also.***

Oct 21, 2013, 1:08 PM

Re: Football Update: Quick notes from Chad Morris on Monday

Oct 21, 2013, 1:19 PM

I think Chad Morris is one of the best coaches that Clemson has had and hope he is around for a while longer. He is smart enough to recognize the problems and I have a lot of confidence that he will do all that he can to fix them.

The success of Chad's/Clemson's offense (as all offense's to some degree) is heavily dependent on good to great quarterback execution. Just about every play has multiple reads/options for the QB and if the quarterback is not having a good night it will be tough sledding for this offense. Tajh had a bad night Saturday night but we have all seen what this offense can do when Tajh is "clicking". Now that some of the pressure is off Tajh (i.e. Heisman hype, NC expectations, etc...) I would hope he stops pressing and just relaxes and plays to his potential. Either way - I still think Chad is a good coach and think we have a great shot at running the table for the rest of the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,646
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic