Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Post of the Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,843

Football Post of the Day

Jun 25, 2020, 8:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T37g7ygdDI

Lord, this was a tough game to watch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Post of the Day

Jun 25, 2020, 8:50 AM

Pretty good reason to never wear purple pants and white jerseys. Not sure why that’s called a blocked field goal either - forced fumble and recovery yes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2020, 9:01 AM

Sad to think of Gaines being gone way too young though

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2020, 1:17 PM

Clemson has lost several players much to soon. I don’t know how many remember Tracy Perry. And it seems like another running back from DF’s tenure was killed in an accident. Then there is CJ Fuller and Tyshon Dye along with others who lived full lives. Either way these loses are still painful to the Clemson Family.

OP about Gaines Adams was really sad. So much Talent and Character and a life cut way to short.

Offering up a prayer for each player Who has passed away including their families. Also let’s include those former Clemson players who are struggling with life. I know at one time William Perry was going through some difficult times.

I wish Tigernet could find a way to start a program where former players could reach out for help in time of need.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, that was a tough game to watch, all right. But, also

Jun 25, 2020, 9:10 AM

have to say that there has never been a game I have watched in any sport where there was a more clearly defined shift in the Big Mo' (momentum) than that one. Anyone who doesn't believe momentum is a real thing in sporting events should watch it.

R.I.P. Gaines Adams

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Walked into a restaurant in Annapolis Md & 2 WF fans told me I was lucky..

Jun 25, 2020, 9:21 AM

to have won that game. I was perplexed since I’d not followed it since at the huge sailboat show all day with GF and had no idea if we’d won or what.

When I heard what had happened & how and the score, I grinned, and they headed out the door still pisssed.

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was there. In the rain.

Jun 25, 2020, 9:25 AM

That was an amazing game!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2020, 9:38 AM

Just like that it was over for Wake. We had as many fans there as Wake did again....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 26, 2020, 6:14 PM

Nothing like wondering if we could beat wake forest. Those were the days. ??

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic