Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Follow-up on Madison and Indiana racial attacks...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,443

Follow-up on Madison and Indiana racial attacks...

Feb 22, 2021, 3:53 PM

Recent discussions led me to think back to last summer when these two topics were pretty hot:

https://tigernet.com/forum/message/Quick-update---the-guy-in-Indiana-passed-a-polygraph*-27500577

It got quiet long enough for us all to lose interest but I thought I'd look into them:

Madison fire attack...looks like they closed the case, having found no evidence that an assault ever occurred. They did NOT, however, charge the girl with any obstruction charges that would usually arise if the cops determined definitively that they were being intentionally misled (a la that actor who made up his attack in Chicago). Anyone want to guess what actually happened here?:

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/madison-police-federal-law-enforcement-find-no-evidence-biracial-woman-was-attacked/article_391b86cf-5253-5cde-bf22-7320c61255e8.html

In Indiana - I can find no update. A Special Prosecutor and a new judge were granted in the summer...but I can't find the result of the trial. That's surprising given the nature of the case. Plea? Is it still delayed? Anyone have any idea?

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/local/two-warrants-issued-in-lake-monroe-incident/531-96a8b25c-9cd1-4cbf-a083-62dcf8122f1b

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Follow-up on Madison and Indiana racial attacks...

Feb 22, 2021, 6:23 PM

I noticed that when the “burned” girl started taking in donations, that she also became Jewish.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No other takers? I'll add my two cents...

Feb 26, 2021, 3:33 PM

I would guess that the attack on the girl never happened. I don't know what DID happen...I know there's a lot of nonsense accusations out there, but I don't know many 18 year old girls willing to take a burn scar to promote a narrative. But there were no four white guys in Hawaiian shirts yelling racial insults and throwing lit lighters into random cars. I get why the city would want this to just go away, but the evidence seems pretty clear that the story she gave was a lie. And of course, that fact just kind of drifts away as we move on to the next outrage, and of course, Madison law enforcement resources were drained to ensure they exhausted all resources in order to get what this woman said was four men randomly attacking people WITH FIRE.

Regarding the attack in Indiana...it seems to have fallen off a cliff. Maybe they got a continuance (is that the right term...an extension?). But I know that one of the defendants took a polygraph and "passed" (no idea what that means, and it was given by his lawyers, so slaw grade). I know they asked the accuser to do the same and were met with racial grandstanding by his lawyer. I know they asked for a special prosecutor and new venue and were met with racial grandstanding by the accuser's lawyer (but both were granted). But I can't see where any trial has been scheduled or taken place or anything. I wonder if they'll just settle and move on quietly? My guess is that we would find out a whole lot more about what happened to lead up to the part that we all saw, but can't know that for sure, of course.

Anyone see these two instances differently?

null

Update on the "racist" assault case in Indiana

May 25, 2021, 10:48 PM

Seems to be stalled out. Seems that no one actually wants any parts of it.

https://www.heraldtimesonline.com/story/news/local/2021/04/27/ace-charged-lake-monroe-case-stalled-in-cou/44031455/

null

Remember these two Freedom Fighters?

May 26, 2021, 4:02 AM [ in reply to No other takers? I'll add my two cents... ]

Jailtime? Disbarred? Wrist slap?

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/brooklyn-attorneys-weigh-plea-deal-in-nypd-firebombing-case/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indiana update: Accuser also charged with crimes...

Aug 4, 2021, 9:17 AM

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-man-who-says-2-white-men-attacked-him-then-n1275847

Booker, the man who accused Purdy and Cox of a racially motivated attack, has been charged with felony battery and misdemeanor criminal trespass.

null

Re: Indiana update: Accuser also charged with crimes...

Aug 4, 2021, 10:49 AM

Aug 4, 2021, 9:51 AM

America is so racist that people have to make up racist attacks. The past few years have been really weird

Americans are being brainwashed about America being extremely racist. You are allowed to riot, loot, ignore covid restrictions, and be actually racist as long as you are protesting racism with white people. And people are making up racist attacks because apparently not enough racist attacks are occurring now.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2021, 11:00 AM

I saw several crosses burning in the neighborhood last night - the white supremacist are everywhere.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2021, 11:11 AM

Aug 4, 2021, 1:34 PM

Biden would take him out, like he did Corn Pop.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do know if it was made up. I just know it was pointed at

Aug 4, 2021, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Follow-up on Madison and Indiana racial attacks... ]

as yet another example of racist American behavior and I thought people would want to know what's going on. This is a different stance from the woman in Madison, who I am very confident completely fabricated her story...but it's pretty much done, so...you know...moving on...

Back to Indiana...yes, I'm skeptical...I haven't seen any reference to these two defendants being aligned with any white nationalist org...which of course isn't necessary for one to be racist but I would find it remarkable for one of them to make a reference to "white power" randomly. I see no history of racial violence in their criminal record, but of course I'm no good at reading those sorts of things. I haven't found a "Who is Sean Purdy?" or "Who is Jerry Cox?" that outlines any history of such behavior. I also see very little history in Vauhxx Booker's (a much more searchable name) criminal past.

null

Re: I do know if it was made up. I just know it was pointed at

Aug 4, 2021, 11:21 AM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,443
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic