Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Folks, this is on Venables.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Folks, this is on Venables.

Jan 1, 2021, 10:48 PM

They are not prepared.

Kendrick is getting beat left and right. The defensive line is taking back angles.

However, the nuts are so focused on this game, they will get destroyed by Alabama.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Folks, this is on Venables.

Jan 1, 2021, 10:51 PM

What the h has he been doing all week? Sipping eggnog and singing Christmas carols.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently.***

Jan 1, 2021, 10:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 1, 2021, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Folks, this is on Venables. ]

They are playing terrible. Refs suck definitely again s t Clemson.

Jan 1, 2021, 10:52 PM

The effort on that play from both Kendrick and Turner both was pathetic. They are jus out there half Asening it.neither one seemed to care to run or try to keep the wr in front of them. just let him slide right in by. looking like a couple of posers.

Jan 1, 2021, 10:53 PM

Starting to wonder if the play signal stealing is a real thing.

Jan 1, 2021, 10:55 PM

I love BV. But, folks have started to catch up to him. They have. And, it's all about not being predictable or BV will eat your lunch. Stay unpredictable and execute on those unpredictable plays and mix your tempo - and you have him. He becomes a regular DC.

He doesn't steal signs so much as he watches a ton of film and knows your tendencies so well - he can read your offense like a book.
Teams have started( teams with the personnel to do it mind you) to take advantage and even use that against us.

Hopefully, we adjust how we attack with BV at the helm.

He is still the best in the business!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2021, 10:58 PM

No it’s not! The talent level for the front 7 isn’t there yet. 2 true freshman, attrition at LB and 2 returning starters in secondary..

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic