Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Florida State @ Wake Forest saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Florida State @ Wake Forest saturday

Sep 25, 2017, 9:58 AM

Do you think Wake has a chance?

fyi spread is FSU(-8)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

no***

Sep 25, 2017, 10:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Probably not, but after the disappointing performance by

Sep 25, 2017, 10:03 AM

FSU Saturday against NC State it's hard to rule them out entirely. Wake is a decent team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wake was extremely fortunate to beat App State on Saturday

Sep 25, 2017, 10:06 AM

keeping a close eye on that one as i'm trying get a read on Wake since they still haven't played anyone. App State actually had a 39 Yard Field Goal to win the game lined up, but Wake blocked it. App State had 400 yards passing, and out-gained Wake by 150 total yards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

FSU will be the most dangerous team we...

Sep 25, 2017, 10:15 AM

will have faced when we review this season. That tall skinny QB has a much better command of throwing and placing the ball than Franchswah and FSU still has as much talent as ever. Give that kid a few weeks more to work with FSU's first team and he'll be dangerous, imo.

Right now FSU is on the ropes. Wake has the best opportunity in a while to beat FSU but I doubt they have the talent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought he played a great game. Outperformed expectations

Sep 25, 2017, 10:36 AM

from his first college start. Took some brutal hits as well. He was not the reason they lost - they have some other issues

Best Is The Standard

I agree with both of y'all.. But Jimbo had 3 WEEKS to prep the FR

Sep 25, 2017, 10:52 AM

and address issues exposed in their game with Bama. They had no excuse for losing to NCSt.. it was like prepping for a bowl game while your oppenent is still playing neaningful games.
Bc of that, I say Wake has a shot.
Obviously, Wakes D line is not anywhere close to NCSt, but you never know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Yes.***

Sep 25, 2017, 10:35 AM

I like Wake's chances. They are 4-0 and

Sep 25, 2017, 11:00 AM

are playing with confidence even though they
really have not played anyone the caliber of FSU.
Probably will have a decent crowd and I don't look
for the Noles to bring many fans. There were a lot of
empty seats at their place last week....

For a half at most.***

Sep 25, 2017, 11:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic