Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Florida St. Dangerous Opponent.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,990

Florida St. Dangerous Opponent.

Oct 21, 2018, 12:23 PM

I agree with in larger part to the sentiment we must not let our guard down versus FSU. So true! Anytime you go on the football field you need to bring it. They are talented and this will be their Super Bowl!
I think this game will be different b/c of the senior leaders we have! Who remember FSU being their #1 threat since the time they hit campus. Many of our players went to camps, were recruited with and are friends with FSU players. So, no need to light a fire under them to get them ready to play this one. FSU is playing better is the biggest reason we won't fall into a trap! If they had just lost a game; I would be worried. But, now they are starting to roll a little bit; they will get our full attention.
Throw out their record and you have one of the most talented teams in the country based on recruiting rankings. The coaching staff will us ready to get after it.
You know SEC-pn wants FSU to win. We have to get to Francois early/often and be efficient on offense! They have to hope we turn it over and don't come with the intensity needed.
Tigers should win but if it's close I would not be surprised. The media will still give us a ton of credit for going into Tallahassee and winning b/c they are all about traditional schools! No matter how well they actually are!

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Florida St. Dangerous Opponent.

Oct 21, 2018, 12:26 PM

We win by 35. Non story

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 12:30 PM

I like your style brah ???? We gonna hammer the fools!

Oct 21, 2018, 12:32 PM

As long as we take care of the ball nobody can beat us.
The Tiger D 1st team will shut FSU out.
31-7 Tigers

Oh please.

Oct 21, 2018, 12:32 PM

FSU can't handle a passrush and hasn't been able to for three years. Any team with a defensive pulse kills whoever is behind center of FSU's offensive line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 12:37 PM

We still owe them a major beatdown from that year Winston destroyed us. Would love for this to be it.

we cover the 2 TD spread that Vegas will give us***

Oct 21, 2018, 12:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 12:42 PM

Agreed. Doesn't matter how the 'Noles are doing, Doak Campbell is a tough and intimidating place to play. Add in that this is the big one for them and their staff will have them ready. Still think we win, but I think it will be a tougher test than NC State proved to be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a tree falls in the forest, and my wife isn't there to hear it, am I still wrong?

Oct 21, 2018, 12:54 PM

If it were a National TV night game, you would be correct. But the game is at Noon in an area decimated by a hurricane less than two weeks ago. Wake threw for almost 300 yds on their D. FSU has no run game (132 yds vs our 471 against Wake) an a porous offensive line. They only score if we turn it over or have the 3rd string D playing.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 1:02 PM

100%. This game will be 42-10 range

Oct 21, 2018, 1:46 PM

We will be fine as late ng as we don’t turn the ball over.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 1:54 PM

I hope my concern is found to be unwarranted!
I just know how well they have recruited. And I know, if you back a capable but otherwise harmless animal into a corner, it usually comes out on fire ready to do everything to survive!
No doubt we are the better team - never the discussion. Just saying we can't just waltz into Doak-Campbell and show up! We have to bring the heat with us or FSU is talented enough to cause problems! Too proud a group to just lay down and get rolled; especially at home!

***On another note: if we roll the "crimi-noles" the national media will finally start giving us the recognition we deserve.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,990
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic