Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets finally came, BUT,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,927

Tickets finally came, BUT,

Aug 15, 2019, 7:59 PM

and this was two days ago, the UPS driver just threw them on my steps and didn't ring the doorbell. Needless to say, the bottom fell out and when I finally got them Wednesday morning, he entire package was soaked to the gills. I think I can save the parking passes but the tickets look like chicken S--T on a hoe handle. I sent a message to IPTAY on its' website but haven't heard anything yet. I know I can probably scan them on my phone but I'm old school. I like to have a ticket in hand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets finally came, BUT,

Aug 15, 2019, 8:05 PM

Iptay office can reprint them EZ. They can do that if you forget your tickets or bring the wrong tickets too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 8:24 PM

I had to have the ticket office reprint mine once. Was easy. Be advised, the reprints were on different card stock and lacked the pictures the regular tickets have - not sure if that is the norm though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Note for next year

Aug 15, 2019, 8:45 PM

Get UPS My Choice app. You will be notified the moment a package is delivered.

Good luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 9:05 PM

I had to sign for mine.

Didn’t you know they were coming?

Aug 15, 2019, 9:31 PM

Do you not look on your porch?

If no and no, get off the wallet and put a roof over your porch....

Re: Didn’t you know they were coming?

Aug 15, 2019, 11:01 PM

Yes. I said they were thrown on my steps, not my porch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 10:22 PM

CALL ticket office. Don’t email or text or message. CALL.
They will reprint and mail new ones to you. Be advised once they do the old tickets will not get you in the stadium

Aug 15, 2019, 10:27 PM

^^^^^This^^^^. It amazes me the people that just email their problems. Be an adult and call.

First of all, I am an adult and secondly,

Aug 15, 2019, 10:56 PM

I don't email my problems. I went online and sent a message on the Iptay website. I know they are busy dealing with the entitled so I didn't think they would like to hear complaining from a 67-year old adult. After a few days, I'm going to call them. Jeez. I've been a member on here for more than 20 years. This is the first time I've ever had to defend my actions.

Re: First of all, I am an adult and secondly,

Aug 15, 2019, 11:01 PM

It amazes me how people on this forum attack others in such a mean spirited way. It’s easy for them to hide behind a computer screen and do this. And you will notice it’s the same ones doing it over and over.

Aug 16, 2019, 7:49 AM

Not that it's any consolation, but this year's tickets are ugly anyway. If I had to pick a year to have my tickets damaged by water, this is the one. :)

[Post made in jest, mostly. I'm with you, I prefer to have tickets in-hand. That presents a problem if the bar code is too warped to be scanned. Definitely call and politely request a re-print. They won't mind helping you at all since that's a legitimate problem. Good luck.]

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,927
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic