Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First Experience in Williams-Brice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

First Experience in Williams-Brice

Dec 2, 2019, 7:04 PM

I'm a freshman at Clemson and went to my first Clemson-SC game in Williams-Brice on Saturday. All I can say after that is I'm glad I grew up a Clemson fan. I've been to one other game there and during both games SC fans were cussing and trying to pick fights with opposing fans. According to the SC fans sitting around me Dabo had to "pay the refs" to beat them and they haven't played a fair game against us in 6 years. I can't imagine what it would've been like to go to a game there during the 5 year streak. Go tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First Experience in Williams-Brice

Dec 2, 2019, 7:06 PM

I thought you might mean sexual experience. That seems pretty common there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do they still have the pee troughs....***

Dec 2, 2019, 7:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes they do.

Dec 2, 2019, 7:52 PM

that stadium is like stepping back into the 1970's.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yes they do.

Dec 2, 2019, 8:46 PM

those run straight to Carter Finley Stadium I hear

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 7:13 PM

I sometimes like to mess with fans like that. For instance, I once heard a few of their fans talking about how Clemson has to be paying recruits to be doing so well. I then messed around with them about us using a church to pay recruits which is why we don’t get caught. I’m sure they didn’t believe me.

Dec 2, 2019, 7:26 PM

I've found that Gamecock fans will believe a bold faced lie before they will believe the truth. Go to FGF for proof.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 7:36 PM [ in reply to Re: First Experience in Williams-Brice ]

Nah! They probably swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They dont even realize that they are on probation now. Delusional bunch.***

Dec 2, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: First Experience in Williams-Brice ]

Dec 2, 2019, 7:34 PM

Some folks learn very quickly. It appears you are one of those quick learners, but then again, it's not hard to see through their pathetic character. Funny thing is most of them will die still thinking they soon will become relevant. Sad, really, to go through life that stupid, but chickens are not known for having high IQ's, and they must suffer the consequences.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is the only thing I heard from a Gamecock at the game,

Dec 2, 2019, 7:35 PM

as he was leaving right after we scored our second td. He say,"Y'all pay the refs well".....I have a friend that I took to the game who said he was going to write the administration at USC and tell them that if a brawl broke out, they had to shoulder some of the blame. On the Ross TD, they put a still shot or screen shot of Ross's left foot which was on the line out of bounds, but did not show the right foot being in bounds first. Naturally, when the officials overturned the call, the Gamecokcs went crazy. Pure fake news at its finest.

Re: That is the only thing I heard from a Gamecock at the game,

Dec 2, 2019, 9:16 PM

The scoreboard replays were atrocious. Poor resolution and bad angles and jerky slow motion. Finally showed a stopped picture showing Ross' foot on the line on the TD and Ross' foot on the sideline call from only the field side. On plays that were obvious SC or even wuestiomable SC penalties, no replay!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 9:06 PM

DW4Heisman said:

I can't imagine what it would've been like to go to a game there during the 5 year streak.

You're still young, so hopefully as you age you'll realize how every big school is the same. You just tend to see the positives in your school and the negatives in the other schools.

Going to Clemson was no peach back during the 5-year streak in our favor. I remember back in 2010 after Nuk scored the long touchdown, a grown man turned around and screamed in my face for a solid minute. He had two little kids with him. I almost felt sorry for him at the moment.

But it happens. We all have fans that take it a little too seriously. I know I took it too seriously when I was younger.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

I hear ya

Dec 3, 2019, 11:33 AM

however, u6c has a much higher percentage of jackhole fans than "every big school." Your own conference brethren think so too!

Your time would be better spent on fgf than Tigernet. At least on fgf someone may actually care what you have to say.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Dec 2, 2019, 9:08 PM

Thankfully I sat around Clemson fans at the game on Saturday

Next time in the Valley...

Dec 3, 2019, 11:57 AM

Savor the blessing. Take some pictures. The student experience is the best.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic