Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finebaum spreading total BS with some guest who
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Finebaum spreading total BS with some guest who

Dec 11, 2019, 5:33 PM

Is saying Lawrence sits out next year. They should be sued for this ####.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I refuse to listen to him...

Dec 11, 2019, 5:34 PM

Him and Cowherd are very ignorant in their arrogance

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I refuse to listen to him...

Dec 11, 2019, 5:36 PM

Arrogance sells.

Hence why Cowherd, Finebaum, and prime time cable news opinion show hosts get paid big $$$

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 7:07 PM

Thumbs up for your avatar!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 5:37 PM [ in reply to I refuse to listen to him... ]

He and Cowherd are quite different I think. Cowherd has wised up recently.

see

Dec 11, 2019, 5:38 PM

I don't listen

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I refuse to listen to him... ]

I like them both but can only listen / watch Paul for only 5 minutes at a time. I liked listening to Colin when he said we were finesse. I’m not a snowflake like many of our fans so didn’t bother me.

My point was that on air talent has to come with hot takes and /or be resolute in their opinions. Some see as arrogant, I just look at it as a job requirement for their space.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cowherd sounds like a genius, compared to Finebum!!***

Dec 11, 2019, 7:41 PM [ in reply to I refuse to listen to him... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That guy is FOS.

Dec 11, 2019, 5:42 PM

My grandson interned at his Melt University last summer. He said Vince was full of himself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

Lawrence is the kind who NEVER sits out.

Dec 11, 2019, 5:42 PM

And Finebaum's kind can't even understand his kind.

You mean Gargoyle Finebaum?***

Dec 11, 2019, 5:43 PM

Re: Finebaum spreading total BS with some guest who

Dec 11, 2019, 5:55 PM

He WANTS that to happen so we don't threaten the SEC "empire" any longer. We are making him less relevant by devaluing Alabama and the SEC. His greatest fear is that Clemson goes undefeated AGAIN and is proven to be football's new dynasty without question.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 6:09 PM

The same guys that say it would be so selfless and awesome for Tua to come back.
Weird.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Are you referring to this year or next...? 45-0 ~~~***

Dec 11, 2019, 6:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Finebaum spreading total BS with some guest who ]

Dec 11, 2019, 6:04 PM

They should be punched in the mouth for starting untrue rumors, bc it isn't against the law to give their opinion even when they try and make it sound that they are in the know!!! Swift kick in the nuts for DumbDumb!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 6:09 PM

Who cares?

How does one justify that stance but think Burrows should play

Dec 11, 2019, 6:21 PM

in the playoffs?

Burrows is a consensus #1 pick Heisman winner. Does that change if he stops playing now and goes on to get ready for the pros?

All we’ve heard from the national pundits is that TL slipped this year and made bad choices. Does sitting out a year help him to disprove these concerns?

I would argue that if you are advocating that TL avoid 13 sacks a season, you definitely advocate Burrows sits out against better defenses in the playoffs when playing behind a line that’s given up more than twice as many sacks. People say the playoffs matter, but not any more than TL’s junior season would and a chance at another championship.

So...if he advocates for TL sitting out, I assume he is asking Burrows to sit out also.

null

Re: How does one justify that stance but think Burrows should play

Dec 11, 2019, 6:27 PM

Probably because it is two games and he hasn't won a national title and not 15 where Trevor has already won one. Anyway, it's laughable that he thinks TL would sit out. TL just loves playing too much. No chance Trevor would ever even consider doing that.

I agree, and the odds are greater that TL will play

Dec 11, 2019, 6:33 PM

4 years than 2. Of course, the odds are very great that he will play 3.
The guy also said Tua will return to Bama next year. Duh!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

Dec 11, 2019, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: How does one justify that stance but think Burrows should play ]

Agree. Think he’ll stay 4 years. His comment after last year’s championship about winning 3 more has me thinking that.

Dec 11, 2019, 7:17 PM

I think he is gone after 3, especially if he has graduated. I feel 100% positive that he won't sit next year out though.

The quantity of games is irrelevant. Why do we have to hear

Dec 11, 2019, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Re: How does one justify that stance but think Burrows should play ]

Whining about TL being in the game half way through the 3rd quarter when we are up by four possessions?

It’s about what’s at stake...which is 1st pick overall money...versus what you get...which is nothing. Not my opinion....Finebaum’s. Saying one national championship is grounds for quitting makes no sense. One is as valuable as none which is as valuable as four. At least if TL stayed for three years and won three national championships he’d be a college football legend. One QB wins a national championship every year.

null

Dec 11, 2019, 6:35 PM

He's hard enough to listen to, but it pure-t hurts to look at him. He has a great face for radio!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 6:38 PM

He was a really ugly baby too.

https://images.app.goo.gl/wGkRomCs8Z19qygu5

Dec 11, 2019, 7:34 PM

He looks a lot better than he does now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 9:35 PM

I'll have to take your word for it. I do seem to remember someone saying that you can't take chicken --it and make chicken salad, and I do doubt you can take Feinbaum and make a rose out of a sow's ear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 6:37 PM

Why do you listen to him? Total deckhead.

Re: Finebaum Finebaum

Dec 11, 2019, 6:50 PM

I mean Gollum Gollum

Somebody should send him this picture

Dec 11, 2019, 7:02 PM

Clemson isn't going anywhere PAWWWWWL!!!!

Dec 11, 2019, 7:33 PM

If TL gets us to 30-0 I will personally drive him back to Georgia and wish him the best.

Dec 11, 2019, 7:46 PM

Hail no! Drive him back to Clemson for round three!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic