Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finally realizing what y'all mean w/ the Ohio stuff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 542

Finally realizing what y'all mean w/ the Ohio stuff

May 26, 2020, 9:50 AM

after spending a week in Hilton Head, JFC those people are everywhere. They're like ####### roaches infesting what used to be a place I liked to go to. Good news is they all #### when they see that pretty tiger paw on my hat.

Grew up going to my family's place in hilton head, don't ever remember it being so infested w/ ####### yankees. It's almost unbearable.

Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Michigan plates all over the #### place.

This trip more or less sealed it for me...probably not going to go back to Hilton Head and start looking for a place down in Amelia

flame away, call me a bigot, don't care. having local SC #### infested w/ ####### yankees sucks. none of us go up there to their ####### wastelands for a reason. 1 - it blows donkey weiner. 2 - the people deep throat said donkey weiner

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I regret that I can only give one TU to this***

May 26, 2020, 9:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you speak all gospel truth, but I gotta ask one question....

May 26, 2020, 10:14 AM

how has notice of this plague eluded you for the last, oh, TWENTY FIVE years?

HHI has been filled up with the

May 26, 2020, 10:17 AM

Mitch-uh-geee-anders as long as I can remember. Ohio started their invasion in the mid-late 80's I think.

Re: HHI has been filled up with the

May 26, 2020, 11:35 AM

yeah, those billions of dollars are terrible for the local economy. I mean, who wants all of those people employed at the resorts, restaurants and such. Just terrible.

I never got the hate on Floridians when growing up next to the parkway. Everyone hated them, but I got to mow their grass and make money. Also, they always come to the lake and rented boats, gave me tips and overall pleasant.

I cannot understand all the hate. If you live in a great place, expect people to visit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I work a lot with Michigan folks

May 26, 2020, 11:58 AM

mostly on the west side. I don't have a problem with Michigan people, other than they're insanely nice to strangers to a level that's almost creepy.

PA, Ohio, New York/Jersey, Boston, etc. people are on a different level.

ESPECIALLY if they're Ohio State, Eagles, Steelers, Pats, etc. fans. God ####### awful

I asked myself the same thing

May 26, 2020, 10:21 AM [ in reply to you speak all gospel truth, but I gotta ask one question.... ]

I didn't really know it was a thing until I saw some of y'all's posts on here about it. I grew up going to Hilton Head, but haven't been there since I moved to ATL (2008ish) so probably just never notices.

my wife and I started doing the math and realized that all these #### holes are about 10-14 hrs drive (Philly, Pitt, Ohio, etc.) and that's when it all clicked. The extra 3 hrs down to Amelia seems to keep the yankees away (that and probably all the rednecks lol).

They're starting to flood the upstate, most of the people

May 26, 2020, 10:17 AM

buying houses around me are from either New York or Pennsylvania. They're nice enough, but you know once they get a foothold things will start to change. Like I've said before, MFers love them some taxes and fees for some reason.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep...

May 26, 2020, 10:51 AM

My uncle fled Chicago because of the ridiculous income and property taxes and high cost of everything.

Moves to TN. Then complains that teachers aren't paid enough, not enough plows when it snows, etc.

You fawking dolt, you can't have low taxes and gold plated government services.

Like the schools in Chicago are so wonderful.***

May 26, 2020, 11:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So far it's not too bad in the NC Highcountry as far as Ohio

May 26, 2020, 10:55 AM

people go...We do have to deal with the Flere-i-da snowbirds in the summer though...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

They’ve only conquered Highlands and Asheville so far,

May 26, 2020, 11:23 AM

But they’re fortifying as they await reinforcements.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we need to all band together and

May 26, 2020, 12:11 PM

turn off the AC for a few weeks. I mean make like it doesn't exist. It will be hard, but folks will leave.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so much truth here***

May 26, 2020, 12:14 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 542
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic