Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Final point from me on the KB thing.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Final point from me on the KB thing.....

Sep 27, 2018, 11:30 AM

Coaches said all Spring, Summer and Fall Camp that EVERYTHING is being graded and charted. When they made the move to start TL, they never said KB was done, wasn't playing anymore. They only said he was running out first but they were going to keep giving both guys opportunities. Well, KB failed his last test at Clemson...How do you handle adversity? The coaches stressed him in a different way. Not on the field, but off it. How are you going to handle it? Are you going to pick yourself up and get back to work, work even harder? Or are you going to give in? We all know the answer now, unfortunately it was not the answer everyone (especially the coaches) thought it would be. I don't begrudge KB his right to make the decision, but I do think he failed his final test at Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well know if KB files his last test at clemson if he graduat***

Sep 27, 2018, 11:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Final point from me on the KB thing.....

Sep 27, 2018, 11:38 AM

Amen! It’s about integrity.

Re: Final point from me on the KB thing.....

Sep 27, 2018, 12:14 PM

I've said all along that KB was learning as much from TL as vice versa. His improved play this year demonstrated it.

Now we have confirmation that KB failed to learn what he should have from DW4 when he was here, saw TL doing it and in effect said, "If Streeter hasn't taught it to me, he can't hold me responsible for not knowing it." Wrong.

One of the best things that ever happened to me was a grumpy old prof my sophomore year who said on the first day of class: "if you complete all the assignments, do all the assigned reading, and take notes on everything said in class, i can promise you a B in this class. If you want an A, you're going to have to go get it."

If anybody--Kelly, Trevor, Chase, Renfrow, etc--wants to start at QB for Clemson, they need to go get it.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic