Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football attendance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Football attendance

Jun 12, 2020, 1:33 PM

What are your thoughts on number of fans allowed for the home games? I am thinking we start at 50 percent and adjust smaller if necessary.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am wondering this too....

Jun 12, 2020, 1:35 PM

I hope to make the FSU game this year. I will NEVER take going to live sports games for granted EVER!!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am wondering this too....

Jun 12, 2020, 2:31 PM

same, i have been hoping to make the trip for a few years and keep getting derailed.

My guess is they will allow however many fans can

Jun 12, 2020, 1:42 PM

fit while sitting 6 feet apart? But who knows at this point. I just can't wait for football to return.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We definitely need the distraction..2020 has not been fun***

Jun 12, 2020, 1:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My guess is they will allow however many fans can

Jun 12, 2020, 3:59 PM [ in reply to My guess is they will allow however many fans can ]

And when someone needs to get up to go to the bathroom or the concession stand, then what?

They will most likely get up and go to the

Jun 12, 2020, 4:15 PM

bathroom or the concession stand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Football attendance

Jun 12, 2020, 2:36 PM

Those bleachers will eliminate any possibility of us having 100% capacity in 2020, it's time to change that, we charge more for football tickets then the Panthers and Falcons, time to put some chairbacks in.

It'd have to be at least every other seat per party due to the need of people not needing to touch.

Fill it waive. Ticket states you waive all liability rights.

Jun 12, 2020, 2:40 PM

Just like waiver you sign when parachuting, parasailing, zipline etc.

Come if you want to come. Stay home if you’re worried about getting sick.

I’m hearing season ticket holders and masks required is the current thought. 57k vs 82k with that

Finally!

Jun 12, 2020, 3:10 PM

A genuine question about something related to sports!

tigercee

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football attendance - I wish I could go but it is safer

Jun 12, 2020, 4:21 PM

to stay away at this point in my life

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clinical studies show Aramark hotdogs fight Corona

Jun 12, 2020, 8:27 PM

should be good at 100%

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football attendance

Jun 12, 2020, 9:41 PM

Thank you Tigergirlga for a useful comment thread!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic