Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fellow Tigers please help me!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Fellow Tigers please help me!

Jun 13, 2020, 1:05 PM

I am, unfortunately, very quickly losing my appeal to sports because they are all becoming so political. I have spent so much of my free time throughout my life consumed with sports. What are some other hobbies you all like and recommend me to try as I likely will be watching much less sports?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fellow Tigers please help me!

Jun 13, 2020, 1:14 PM

This may sound stupid to most...but I have gotten into Watch Collecting. Good watches seem to go up in value and I have enjoyed collecting varipous watches over the past 6 months. Some watches are great investments.

My nicest watch I have purchased in the past 6 mos is a Armand Nicolet J-03

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Boating..any type, by YOURSELF & the Fishies!

Jun 13, 2020, 1:30 PM

I do kayaking (less now due to age & boredom & too slow)..

earlier years really put 110% energy into sailing from age 24-74 & owned 3 sailboats that kept me busy keeping them up to par..

and now back to pure speed with 2 jet boats which actually get me from point A to Z faster so to explore neat new water areas..

but considering selling them to go to a simple 12’-15’ wooden Skiff with small outboard so to dally around favorite sounds & waterways in Ga, SC & NC.

Saying, buying boat stuff & maintaining them will be endless!

Go TiGERS!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve been playing a lot more chess recently

Jun 13, 2020, 1:27 PM

So many resources online now for study. Lots of websites for playing against computer or strangers at varying skill levels. Each game is different.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ve been playing a lot more chess recently

Jun 13, 2020, 1:42 PM

Funny you say that. In the past week I have been trying to beat Magnus Carlson on his app

Re: We Are On The Brink Of Summer ---

Jun 13, 2020, 1:30 PM

Some people bird watch.
Some people get under the hood of their cars.
Some people like looking at cars.
Some people like people watching.- < that is a thing >.
Some people go out and try different restaurants.
Look around the house and fix up something.
Some men go out just to look at women all day.
Some people look at people's houses and property to get different ideas for their own.

Re: Fellow Tigers please help me!

Jun 13, 2020, 1:43 PM

Given the world of today, I would say gun collecting and reloading of ammo...hours of fun, and great for your security!

Message was edited by: JPRICH Top Paw®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Golf, fish - repeat

Jun 13, 2020, 2:44 PM

Quiet, no politics, no attacks.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Golf, fish - repeat

Jun 13, 2020, 2:55 PM

Fishing for me. You have to get far away to keep distance from politics. I had two seatrout on a stringer last year. A couple of college age girls grabbed them to let them go. One said " they are dying". I said that's the way I like to eat them.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic