Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fellow T-Nuts, Purple Gunstock 15 (R) is a paid troll,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 919

Fellow T-Nuts, Purple Gunstock 15 (R) is a paid troll,

Feb 2, 2018, 10:28 PM

possibly a young Macedonian mercenary that's infested our site and culture.

It joined 9/12/16 before the election, adopted an old iconic Clemson photo, and from a long scroll trough post history topics and rhetoric, this is classic anti-democratic trolling, likely from the cottage industry in Macedonia, and funded by the enemy.

The recurring theme of "prove it didn't happen" for many of his plants must be rooted elsewhere in this world other than our presumption of innocense until proven guilty foundation. It's not just conspiracy nutness, the posts are rooted in continuous discontent and division. It's classic.

Always great to have a space to debate. But that one, be on the lookout.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fellow T-Nuts, Purple Gunstock 15 (R) is a paid troll,

Feb 3, 2018, 12:39 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's also possible that he's just your run of the mill

Feb 3, 2018, 12:55 AM

re####.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2018, 12:08 PM

My family were early settlers in South Carolina arriving around 1750 or so. We have served in the War of 1812, The War Between the States WW I, WW II, Korea and Vietnam. The only Macedonia I am familiar with is a Black church that burned some years ago and my family donated the concrete blocks to rebuild it.

I might remind you that this is not your personal site nor do you represent the culture of all the members.

I did indeed join on 9/12/16 which had nothing to do with the election; however since you mentioned MAGA!

My iconic image (Coach Howard) chosen represents someone who I had the privilege of meeting and have never forgotten the moment.

You and the likes of you have made remarks concerning me behind the anonymity of this board concerning my beliefs and points of view. I would like to remind you sir, that it was not my side who openly declared war on the police of this country killing them for no reason, chanting pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon. My side has not rioted, looted and destroyed innocent victims property. Neither has my side demonstrated and destroyed property to prevent the open discussion of other points of view, especially conservative. My side has not idolized demons like Marks, Engels, Stalin, Mao Zedong, and every tinpot dictator with a red star on his hat while they murdered 100 million people.

You see sir, it is you, who do not want the other side told in fear that you will be exposed for the hypocrites you really are. I will continue to expose you and the likes of you at every opportunity. You have finally met someone who will not sit back silently. If i must die let it be standing on my feet not on my knees.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice google work there, Jakov.

Feb 3, 2018, 1:02 PM

It's total BS and you know it.

Prove you're not a Macedonian troll.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez, guys. Let's crack open a beer and chill.***

Feb 3, 2018, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Fellow T-Nuts, Purple Gunstock 15 (R) is a paid troll, ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

does macedonia export beer***

Feb 3, 2018, 1:38 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2018, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Fellow T-Nuts, Purple Gunstock 15 (R) is a paid troll, ]

Sounds Russian to me......MAGA!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 919
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic