Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's always nice to get a big win in basketball as we head..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

It's always nice to get a big win in basketball as we head..

Feb 3, 2021, 10:05 AM

into football's spring practice. It will be interesting to see what Dabo has up his sleeve this year, given the way we ended the 2020 campaign. I'm excited to see some of the new talent we have, and if a few breaks go our way, I really think this could be a special season.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I don’t know about you, but I was pleasantly surprised

Feb 3, 2021, 10:23 AM

that we had all 1800 seats filled last night, considering the fact that it was football signing day eve.

Probably only happened because we aren’t expected to sign anyone today, coupled with the fact that some of those seats were filled by UNC fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Agreed. I think we’re learning

Feb 3, 2021, 10:31 AM

what the ideal size would be for our basketball arena.
How much does Jervey Gym hold for volleyball? I think they still have basketball goals in there. Could be an easy transition.

Then Littlejohn could be used as a back-up indoor facility for football. I think someone has actually suggested this before.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Came for the basketball post,

Feb 3, 2021, 10:26 AM

stayed for the football talk. Excited to see Dabo build off of basketball's momentum

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

given up on softball have we?

Feb 3, 2021, 10:53 AM

need i remind you that dabo does not coach the softball team.

and brad for sure doesn’t (small miracles)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I am looking forward to softball...

Feb 3, 2021, 11:30 AM

Last year was really exciting, too bad it was cut short.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Those quarter-zips do have the best sleeves to hide stuff in

Feb 3, 2021, 11:12 AM

I wear them when I go to the movies so I can sneak in ham sandwiches instead of paying for those overpriced goobers and thin mints.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Goobers? You seeing movies with derp?***

Feb 3, 2021, 12:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Goobers? You seeing movies with derp?***

Feb 3, 2021, 1:49 PM

Feb 3, 2021, 2:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Feb 3, 2021, 3:40 PM

If you squeeze its nose, does that open its mouth?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dood! you need it open further than that?!

Feb 3, 2021, 4:00 PM

nice balm - proud of you

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I'm knot shore if eye like where this thread

Feb 3, 2021, 8:12 PM

jack is going.

Feb 3, 2021, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Goobers? You seeing movies with derp?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Feeling good about basketball today are we?

Feb 3, 2021, 11:15 AM

Brownell says hold my beer.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's safe to say CBB has Roy Williams number now...

Feb 3, 2021, 12:12 PM

UNCs program got a head start on us, but those days are over now

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Monte Lee says,

Feb 3, 2021, 12:43 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic