Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Federal 3rd Circuit Appeals court throws out Trump lawsuit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 724

Federal 3rd Circuit Appeals court throws out Trump lawsuit

Nov 27, 2020, 3:07 PM

Said the claims have no merit. The presiding judge Bibas, who wrote the opinion was appointed by Trump. The other 2 judges were appointed by Bush. A sitting U.S. President actively trying to overthrow an election is breathtaking and dangerous.

Meanwhile, Trump tweeted that Biden can only enter the White House as president if he can prove that his "ridiculous 80,000,000 votes were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem!"

The damage is done. No matter how courts rule, Trump supporters will believe the election was stolen, without any evidence, based solely on what Trump says. That is a tragedy.

My money says SCOTUS won't even hear the case.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-appeals-court-dismisses-trump-campaign-lawsuit-pennsylvania-voting-procedures

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's kraken time.***

Nov 27, 2020, 3:11 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's kraken time.***

Nov 27, 2020, 3:20 PM

Yep...here's part of the Judges ruling. He was appointed by Trump:

That is a *scathing* review***

Nov 28, 2020, 12:06 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They already released the Kraken...

Nov 27, 2020, 3:21 PM [ in reply to It's kraken time.*** ]

Turns out the Kraken isn't very persuasive.

Re: Federal 3rd Circuit Appeals court throws out Trump lawsuit

Nov 27, 2020, 3:30 PM

you could see blood coming from ClemsonTiger1988® eyes, blood coming out of wherever.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Federal 3rd Circuit Appeals court throws out Trump lawsuit

Nov 27, 2020, 5:07 PM

Circuit Assignments

It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020.

For the District of Columbia Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
For the First Circuit - Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice
(Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island)
For the Second Circuit - Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice
(Connecticut, New York, Vermont)
For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice
(Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)
For the Fourth Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
(Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)
For the Fifth Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice
(Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)
For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice
(Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)
For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice
(Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice
(Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)
For the Ninth Circuit - Elena Kagan, Associate Justice
(Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)
For the Tenth Circuit - Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice
(Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)
For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice
(Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
For the Federal Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s amazing to me that

Nov 27, 2020, 7:27 PM

Roughly 75% of Republicans think Trump really won the election. This is roughly an average of many different polls. How can these people be so stupid to believe anything that comes out of trumps mouth. I just don’t get it. Many of them very intelligent. One of the most puzzling things ever.

Re: It’s amazing to me that

Nov 27, 2020, 9:35 PM

puzzling to me that folks can believe that joe received more votes than obama, while losing 10-12 house seats

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 9:36 PM

I would guess a lot of republicans voted for Biden and then voted R on the down ballot.

Exactly. What dear leader followers

Nov 27, 2020, 10:09 PM

don’t understand is that people hate trump. Many of the 80 million votes for Biden were votes against Trump. If you don’t get that, your head is in the sand.

Re: Exactly. What dear leader followers

Nov 27, 2020, 11:51 PM

We can also thank James Clyburn for endorsing Biden in the SC primary. And GA was just Lollers. The resentment over the Abrams loss turned a lot of folk out to vote.

Nov 28, 2020, 9:46 AM [ in reply to It’s amazing to me that ]

First dems say no fraud, this is the most secure election in history. Now it's 'Sure, there's voter fraud in ever election but not enough to change the outcome.

I've presented evidence of weighted voter algorithms showing total votes for candidate and vote totals such as 'Votes for dem-3254166.195.'

Let me restate that in another form. Joe Biden got 3254166.195 votes. If you don't understand that then join me in asking WTH.

A formula for total votes would be a simple spreadsheet math formula which includes only simple + sign(s).

When someone explains what formula is needed to show vote totals to three places past the decimal I will show remorse for my ignorance and thank them for edifying me.

If you can't explain this then hold your fire with accusation of no voter fraud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 12:00 PM

First dems say no fraud, this is the most secure election in history. Now it's 'Sure, there's voter fraud in ever election but not enough to change the outcome.

I've presented evidence of weighted voter algorithms showing total votes for candidate and vote totals such as 'Votes for dem-3254166.195.'

Let me restate that in another form. Joe Biden got 3254166.195 votes. If you don't understand that then join me in asking WTH.

A formula for total votes would be a simple spreadsheet math formula which includes only simple + sign(s).

When someone explains what formula is needed to show vote totals to three places past the decimal I will show remorse for my ignorance and thank them for edifying me.

If you can't explain this then hold your fire with accusation of no voter fraud.

Let's look at the facts. It wasn't Dems who said "this is the most secure election in history", it was lifelong Republican and Trump appointee Christopher Krebs who led the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

Further, look at Ga. Trump alleges massive fraud and that the software switched votes. In fact, a 'hand recount' of every vote cast matches the original total. If there was a problem with the software, then the hand recount would have found it.

In Wisconsin's Milwaukee County where Trump payed 3 million for a recount, it found that Biden actually won 132 more votes than the original count.

Facts matter. Postulation, insinuation, possibility and conspiracy theories do not.

And the best example of all. In over 30 lawsuits in 7 states since the election, the Trump Campaign has not alleged "fraud" inside ANY courtroom. Not once. That's because you can say anything you want to the media, but you cannot make those claims before a judge inside a courtroom unless you have the facts to back it up. They do not have those facts, there is no 'stolen election' only a vain old man and his diehard followers who simply refused to accept that he lost.

It's over, done.

Are you having a stroke, or was that supposed to make sense??***

Nov 28, 2020, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: It’s amazing to me that ]

Re: Are you having a stroke, or was that supposed to make sense??***

Nov 28, 2020, 1:59 PM
Dump.PNG(90.6 K)

"Hello, McFly..."

Re: Are you having a stroke, or was that supposed to make sense??***

Nov 29, 2020, 12:04 AM

perhaps you should be the trump lawyer. you gots all the "evidence"

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Replies: 16
| visibility 724
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic