Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster at...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Feaster at...

Dec 16, 2016, 1:34 PM

What do you all think about lining Feaster up at slot some times considering it was said that he would have been a 4 Star WR if he played that position. I'm thinking him on those pop passes, jet sweeps, quick screens and etc. would be a great way to give him a chance to break big plays.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster at...

Dec 16, 2016, 1:37 PM

Mr. Feaster needs to get the d@mn basics down first before we start talking pass catching. Missed blocking assignments aren't going to keep you on the field that long...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 16, 2016, 1:44 PM

I agree. He didn't look great running between the tackles and he was hesitant on kick off returns....I would have like to seen us try him out some in the roll you described along with Artavis and Ray Ray.

He has all the tools though to develop into an every down back with the ability to house it anytime....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2016, 1:44 PM

I know he has a lot to learn, but IMO Feaster is a threat to score if you can get him in space. Similar to CJ in the early years. Get him in open space and he will rip their hearts out. I still think he can be on the field and learn at the same time.

Just hope Zamir White says Clemson on his moms b-day next yr***

Dec 16, 2016, 1:49 PM

Dec 16, 2016, 2:43 PM

Feaster will be just FINE ! He is still young and getting acclimated to certain things. I think he is going to be everything we expected him to be when he committed ! Go Tigers !

My attention was on 59 but he looked just fine here in these

Dec 16, 2016, 3:45 PM

2 plays- 1 hr 48 mins if it doesnt load
https://youtu.be/_1yP8jwtklE?t=1h48m

I like it****

Dec 16, 2016, 3:25 PM

Dec 16, 2016, 3:55 PM

I agree maybe some swing passes or sweeps would help to get him more comfortable in the offense. I doubt it will happen this year but I think he'll make huge strides with a full off season to get bigger, stronger, and more comfortable. He didn't enroll early last year so the offseason will be huge for him

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic