Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Favre
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Favre

Feb 3, 2021, 8:40 PM

Said the same thing I said a few weeks ago and got blasted. Just because a guy played for us does not make him right and above reproach. Watson needs to shut up and play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Favre

Feb 3, 2021, 8:56 PM

Is that what you think at your job? Just shut up and do whatever the boss says no matter the personal cost to you? DW gets killed out there yet still produces. He’s doing his part but shouldn’t have to get destroyed to play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Favre

Feb 3, 2021, 8:56 PM

So if your boss said #### do your job and I’ll decide what you do and don’t need to be successful you’d say yes sir? Yea doubt that.

The sum of money has no bearing on his employer being inept.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who are you calling “us”?***

Feb 3, 2021, 9:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who are you calling “us”?***

Feb 3, 2021, 9:13 PM

I'm proud of Watson for finally speaking up to play for a winning team. His talents have truly been wasted with the Texans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2021, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Who are you calling “us”?*** ]

Coots still butthurt that he beat them with one leg.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 3, 2021, 10:27 PM

While I don't believe in some of his social stuff, the Texans did not bring in anyone to protect him. He was facing injury every passing play.

Only Applies to Coots***

Feb 3, 2021, 11:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic