Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GWP, you have caused a meltdown.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

GWP, you have caused a meltdown.

Dec 28, 2020, 1:10 PM

Thank you.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2020/12/119759/once-again-tigernet-baffles-me

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their the jelliest bunch of jellies that have ever jellied.

Dec 28, 2020, 1:13 PM

sucks to be them lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Their the jelliest bunch of jellies that have ever jellied.

Dec 28, 2020, 2:09 PM

Bingo!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: GWP, you have caused a meltdown.

Dec 28, 2020, 1:16 PM

He gave the stats and yet they still deny the facts. Sad bunch over there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 1:19 PM

It’s astounding how easily manipulated they are.

Even for a bunch of redneck, yankee, lowlife, corn-sucking, buck-tooth, jobless, hopeless, cigarette smoking, hudapole swilling, rusty car driving, Walmart boot wearing reflardo’s.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you had to live in Ohio, wouldn’t you be a meth head too?

Dec 28, 2020, 1:30 PM

Wouldn’t any of us?

Show some compassion and pity for those less fortunate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Lordy, that is a sensitive bunch up there!

Dec 28, 2020, 1:20 PM

Apparently humor and sarcasm is lost on most of them. I did see a few posters telling the OP to back away from the ledge.

Now, I'm going back to my online learning for today: "Hooked on Phonics for Adults, Reading is Easy!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GWP is a Goat!!!***

Dec 28, 2020, 1:21 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s not get carried away.***

Dec 28, 2020, 1:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Ok Francis you're a goat too...

Dec 28, 2020, 1:24 PM

Feel better?...

Re: Ok Francis you're a goat too...

Dec 28, 2020, 1:27 PM

Ok, now you’re just outright lying.

Ease back GSC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't want to leave him out...***

Dec 28, 2020, 1:33 PM

Re: Ok Francis you're a goat too...

Dec 28, 2020, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Ok Francis you're a goat too... ]

She is stump trained, can confirm.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Let’s not get carried away.***

Dec 28, 2020, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Ok Francis you're a goat too... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

11warriors thread already has 46 replies discussing the OP

Dec 28, 2020, 1:21 PM

This is so hilarious!

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2020/12/119759/once-again-tigernet-baffles-me

FYI, those idiots aren’t too hard to baffle.***

Dec 28, 2020, 1:32 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 28, 2020, 1:22 PM

They are so easy.

Same bait, same fish, same spot

Dec 28, 2020, 1:26 PM

Dec 28, 2020, 1:30 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

But the stats are accurate,, right?

100%***

Dec 28, 2020, 1:33 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

This is EPIC GOLD!!!!! What a buncha Ultra Maroons! It is so simple to manipulate puppets who wear NutNecklaces......Hahahahahahahahaha

They're even arguing about whether or not they wear

Dec 28, 2020, 1:37 PM

the nutnecklaces. Being 0-4 all-time against us sure has made them sensitive. Can't wait for 0-5.

Some suckeye posing as a Clemson Man posted that we - and

Dec 28, 2020, 2:07 PM

SPECIFICALLY YOU GWPTiger® GWPcoot don't take ourselves seriously.

Was the statistical post you posted serious or not ?

I know I take this place VERY serious - it is where I get ALL my information about everything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Yes, it was super serious***

Dec 28, 2020, 5:49 PM

LOL, that blueblood comment struck a nerve!

Dec 28, 2020, 4:02 PM

They are afraid they are turning into a has-been program like Nebraska, since they can't beat elite teams anymore!

Dec 28, 2020, 4:20 PM

I'm just curious how you get to becoming a "blue blood" program without ever beating a team from South Carolina. Losing to Clemson is one thing ...... but losing to Scar is on a completely different level.

Dec 28, 2020, 4:29 PM

That right there was some funny chit! A couple sounded the alarm but the rest just piled over the cliff. 0-5 would make 2021 and beyond sooo epic.

Dec 28, 2020, 4:32 PM

At least one or two of them got it. For all their protestations about how high OSU is ranked academically, they sure keep falling for it.

"They’re just really good at trolling. Some of them are probably really arrogant, but a lot of it is just to get under your skin. I chuckled at some of it because it’s so over the top. F&ck clemson, Go Bucks"

Favorite line: “ And where did he get all these ‘stats’ from?”

Dec 28, 2020, 5:32 PM

Lol. That is hilarious.

null

This young lady gets it

Dec 28, 2020, 5:35 PM

"You ask fans nationwide who the worst fans are and I expect OSU would be right near the top, likely ahead of Clemson.

Let’s stop with all this crybaby crap. If the tables were turned and Clemson had never beaten us we would view them the same as they view us.

stop being so offended and sensitive and outraged.

we want it to stop we need to beat them. It’s like the whole SEC inferiority complex that we have. It’s pathetic. if we want them to go away, we need to win, not complain or be offended or make Michigan-like arguments about accomplishments from decades or generations ago.

Right now they are better than us. Deal with it. "

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's exactly right.***

Dec 29, 2020, 1:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 5:52 PM

This is really interesting them blasting SC. Why do they move south? Why do they vacation down here? Hmmmm.

Dec 28, 2020, 6:00 PM

Well, they certainly are the most humorless fans in America, and that's a fact. I can't imagine getting so worked up about that post.

Dec 29, 2020, 10:38 AM

"In the big picture they are irrelevant. "The U" also had its time in the sun and look at it now. Clemson is enjoying its little run now because there is absolutely zero competition in the ACC in the years it doesn't play ND. If The U and FSU ever come back to prominence say goodbye to the yearly guaranteed trip to the playoffs."

If they actually followed CFB they would know that Clemson emerged immediately after FSU won the last BSC NCG. If anything Clemson killed off FSU because Jimbo knew he wasn't going to retake the conference without more help from his AD.

Miami has thought it was back like 4 times in the last 7 years only to get murdered by Clemson.

We're not even close to scared of ND. We've beaten 10+ win ND like 3-4 times in the last 6 or so years.

If anyone needs to look at how bad their conference is it's tOSU. Michigan and PSU were a combined 2-10 or something at on point this year. You would think the irony of relying on Indiana and Northwestern to prop up your SoS would be glaring even to a bucknut.

OMG - the 82 comments plus are GOLD PURE GOLD !!!!!!***

Dec 29, 2020, 11:45 AM

null

Dec 29, 2020, 12:17 PM

I still don't get why so many of them end up moving to SC if its such an awful place. Please do us a favor and stay there as it will only help enhance our property values.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic