Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is fauci praised by the media?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

Jan 27, 2021, 9:31 AM

He has been wrong at pretty much every turn during covid. Here’s one example. How did the science change so much?

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1354428550925983745?s=21

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You want us to explain the scientific process to you?***

Jan 27, 2021, 9:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I mean, he does miss his forecast more than the local

Jan 27, 2021, 9:35 AM

meteorologist. Difference is the meteorologist makes $50k a year and if you listen to him and he gets it wrong, you might end up wet or chilly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would like that, yes.***

Jan 27, 2021, 9:37 AM [ in reply to You want us to explain the scientific process to you?*** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sure why not

Jan 27, 2021, 9:44 AM

we had a new virus we knew nothing about.

Fauci and the CDC made assumptions (since there was no data) based on other viruses at the beginning.

As we learned more about the virus their recommendations changed.

Then Fauci dared to disagree with Cheeto God and from then on MAGAdiots decided Fauci didn't know what he was talking about.

So tl;dr: When we learned more about the virus, recommendations changed to match.

Ta Da GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you need to go back to science class***

Jan 27, 2021, 9:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How so?

explain

Re: How so?

Jan 27, 2021, 10:02 AM

Well for starters, the first thing you NEVER do in science is stray from your initial hypotheses or assumptions.

A hallmark of scientific integrity is sticking to your guns or previous held notions despite new information being available.

Am I getting that right, Neal?

Those of you who continue to...

Jan 27, 2021, 10:42 AM [ in reply to you need to go back to science class*** ]

State thinks like "Fauci didn't know what he was talking about" or "you can't trust the CDC!" are the ones who need some high school education. Coach is right. It's the process playing out.

Y'all demand 100 percent accurate answers immediately, which isn't how the scientific process works, and then when you don't get them, you scream that Fauci, the media, and the CDC are lying to you. And then foolishly believe fat orange man instead.

100 percent zero critical thought. None. Nada.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Those of you who continue to...

Jan 27, 2021, 10:57 AM

cat,

The concept that truth can be dynamic (as opposed to static) is difficult for many people to deal with.

Jan 27, 2021, 11:02 AM

I need these folks to remember all those times their wives reminded them of how they were wrong about something 10 years ago, and proceed to rub it in their faces after they've admitted they changed their mind on the topic.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Jan 27, 2021, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Those of you who continue to... ]

You are correct cata. So why is t the same benefit of the doubt given to trump?

Jan 27, 2021, 1:35 PM

Because Trump isn't a scientist and admitted he spread bad information when interviewed by Woodward.

Re: Sure why not

Jan 27, 2021, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Sure why not ]

Ahhhh gotcha.

So trump has to get everything right on a virus from the start but fauci can be wrong and correct himself and then he’s all good. Makes a lot of sense.

um... Trump being wrong wasn't the problem

Jan 27, 2021, 10:19 AM

Trump directly going against what the experts were saying at the time (even though they were wrong too) with no knowledge of anything was the problem

If Trump would have left Fauci and Birk alone and let them handle it, he would have walked into a second term.

Instead he made statement that were completely against what they were finding.

The difference is, science eventually comes to the right answer.

Trump eventually goes crazy

Re: um... Trump being wrong wasn't the problem

Jan 27, 2021, 11:15 AM

Trump directly going against what the experts were saying at the time (even though they were wrong too) with no knowledge of anything was the problem

If Trump would have left Fauci and Birk alone and let them handle it, he would have walked into a second term.

Instead he made statement that were completely against what they were finding.

The difference is, science eventually comes to the right answer.

Trump eventually goes crazy

Hmmm. Can you provide examples of him going directly against them? Is it similar to Biden already contradicting fauci?

The two that I know is DT wanted to open back up and that he wanted schools opened back up. Trump has been proved right on both of these issues.

Re: Sure why not

Jan 27, 2021, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Sure why not ]

we had a new virus we knew nothing about.

Fauci and the CDC made assumptions (since there was no data) based on other viruses at the beginning.

As we learned more about the virus their recommendations changed.

Then Fauci dared to disagree with Cheeto God and from then on MAGAdiots decided Fauci didn't know what he was talking about.

So tl;dr: When we learned more about the virus, recommendations changed to match.

Ta Da GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Here’s a list of instances he’s been wildly wrong

- told us not to wear masks in March
- told us to be more concerned about the flu. Something trump got destroyed for
- he downplayed a symptomatic spread
- told us that we didn’t need lockdowns and that chinas lockdowns were draconian. 7 days later he backtracked
- when he backtracked his excuse was that there was pushback on shutting things down making trump look bad. Then when he was pressed he backtracked again and said that wasn’t the case
- said that kids shouldn’t go back to school and then reversed his stance after the election
- he argued with rand Paul that preecisting cross reactive immunity could help in stopping the spread of covid. He said there is no evidence now there is evidence
- he told us in late October that the vaccine wouldn’t be available until mid 2021.
-

That's the spin version.

Jan 27, 2021, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Sure why not ]

Everything that has happened to date with covid, every "new" revelation, every new fact, it's all been told and released ONLY when people need to know it. We didn't learn something new and unique about covid that somehow made masks necessary when we thought they were useless before. Nope. We knew they helped before, we've known for many years, decades even.

But when you're caught in a lie and/or the lie backfires, the way good liars get out of the lie is by feigning ignorance. We didn't know. The masks are not 100% effective, we were truthful. We didn't know there was aerosol transmission, that's new information, so masks now help.

It's all spin.

Here's a flow chart for you:

The lie - Masks don't help. Average people don't need them.
The reason for the lie - Doctors and nurses NEED masks to protect themselves and save lives
The reason for the lie #2 - To prevent hoarding so doctors have masks
The change - Mask production explodes, medical staff have plenty now
The backfire - Ok, people now think masks don't help. But if people don't wear masks, hospitals will overflow, and it won't matter if hospitals have enough masks.
The pivot - Everyone should now wear masks, even average people
The feigned ignorance - Covid spreads in the air and aerosol transmission is confirmed
The "new" information - See above
The result - A ########### of people arguing politics about it, and no uniformity of compliance
The result #2 - More dead people

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is fauci praised by the media?

Jan 27, 2021, 9:43 AM

Retaaaads that supported Trump should sit all covid conversations out.

Fauci has turned into a caricature of Gubmint

Jan 27, 2021, 9:44 AM

bureaucratic idiocy...

He did that a decade ago. But no one knew who he was.***

Jan 27, 2021, 10:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 9:45 AM

we have been through this, they used influenza as an initial model before they knew anything about this virus, which is why they said early on that masks are not effective, You understand the scientific process is one of deduction, it makes a hypothesis and then proceeds to prove it wrong. You can not expect medical science to know everything about a virus they literally discovered a year ago.

But I do find it cute that you guys all Scapegoat Fauci. I mean if he was so bad at his job, he would not have worked through 4 administrations as an expert in virology, and trump would have fired him. He is the best we have when it comes to someone who understands the science, but also has the ability to speak on television and handle criticism.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 11:01 AM

balm,

I would only add that he (& Birx) was significantly handicapped by the politicization of the issues by Trump (& others)

Jan 27, 2021, 1:11 PM

It is a natural reaction to blame him if you want to keep up with the delusion that Trump is somehow infallible.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 9:52 AM

He just needs to cut the BS out. First, we don't need masks. Next - wear any type of mask. Now-"So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective. That's the reason why you see people either double masking or doing a version of an N95."

We must follow the science Tony. He is shape shifting on his pronouncements about as effortlessly as the virus is mutating. The bottom line is, there is so much that was and is unknown about COVID. He should say that more often to retain any sense of credibility.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 9:54 AM

The bottom line is, there is so much that was and is unknown about COVID. He should say that more often to retain any sense of credibility.

He does.

Often.

And that is common knowledge.

Just because it's not on the clips that Hannity and Levin play doesn't mean he doesn't say it

Jan 27, 2021, 10:06 AM

I don't watch either Hannity or Levin.Nice try! Fauci's pronouncements on masks have not generated confidence in his other pronouncements as far as I am concerned.

His earlier pronouncements about the risk to the US from COVID were way off the mark.

He is obviously an intelligent man, but I think he would be best served to stay in the background and off TV.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So no matter what new information comes in

Jan 27, 2021, 10:08 AM

he should stick to his original statements.

He should not look at the new data and adjust his recommendations.

Got it.

Was the science behind masks some sort of decade

Jan 27, 2021, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is fauci praised by the media? ]

old mystery that we're just now unraveling? We've gone from masks don't work, to wear any sort of face covering you can find, to 2 masks being recommended. It's to the point of being hilarious, and half of you just nod your head and go along with hit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Masks don't work was when we knew nothing of the

Jan 27, 2021, 10:14 AM

virus except that it was bad. Fauci lied to save masks for healthcare workers. Lying is bad, but I understand why he did it.

Masks work. Yes. They do.

Two masks work better. No ####.

I don't know if yall realize this, but two things can be true at the same time.

One mask can work and two masks can work better.

He didn't say you have to wear two masks now because one mask doesn't work.

He was asked if two masks would be better and said well.. yeah.

I would have said no ####.

Once again, stupidest posts I've ever seen with the exception of NJDev

Certain type of masks work, not all of them

Jan 27, 2021, 10:26 AM

Which was what the masses were led to believe directly after he said masks don't work. Now it's two masks. Why not 3? Maybe 4? Moar is bettar!!!

If two masks are obviously so much better, where was this wisdom 6 months ago? Like I've said before, I think these people could have y'all smearing dog ##### on your faces while lecturing everyone else about science.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is fauci praised by the media? ]

ron,

He often says - based on what we know now - or something to that affect.

This thread is rivaling the dumbest thread

ever

You have posted 5 out of 15 posts

Jan 27, 2021, 10:09 AM

Math checks out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

No way, dude.

Jan 27, 2021, 11:11 AM [ in reply to This thread is rivaling the dumbest thread ]

Not even close. You can do some deep diving with P&R history to come up with even dumber ones. One guy a long time ago tried to argue that dinosaurs were alive with humans because of some Cambodian cave drawings.

Or the one that said people who spoke out against Bush and the Iraq war should be jailed for sedition.

Consider the degree that virus information has been wrong

Jan 27, 2021, 10:12 AM

or intentional misinformation propagated for political purposes. Fauci is a small part of the incorrect virus information
made to the public.

Consider all the Trump virus statements and those made by others in his administration. Seems selective memory to focus on this one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 10:37 AM

The only people who despise this man are blind Trump loyalists, and the only reason they dislike him is because he disagreed with Trump.

That's it. Find me one person on this board who doesn't fit that bill.

Fixed it for you

Jan 27, 2021, 10:40 AM

The only people who defend this man are blind Trump haters, and the only reason they defend him is because he disagreed with Trump.

That's it. Find me one person on this board who doesn't fit that bill.

Nope. That's dumb.

Jan 27, 2021, 10:50 AM

Plenty here have defended him and aren't "blind Trump haters". Tiggity, for example. Defending him has been defending the scientific process.

The hate here for his has been absurd. I remember T3 crying that he was a "liberal Dem" because at some point in his career, he had his picture taken with Pelosi.

That's fine if people disagree with him. That's normal. But to loathe him is simply childish Trump love.

If my post didn't apply to you, as in you don't despise him, then why did you bother responding?

Anyone who hates the man is a blind Trump loyalist and probably a conspiracy theorist. Period.

Re: Nope. That's dumb.

Jan 27, 2021, 11:11 AM

So Tiggity defends Faucci and also loves Trump?

If you were trying to disprove my reply (which was the exact inverse of yours) you would need to find an example of someone who defends Faucci and “blind Trump loyalist.” HTH.

If my post didn't apply to you, as in you don't defend Faucci, then why did you bother responding?

Anyone who loves the man is a blind Trump hater and probably a conspiracy theorist. Period.

Re: Nope. That's dumb.

Jan 27, 2021, 12:17 PM

Your post basically boiled down to a "I know you are but what am I" kind of reply and didn't really address the issue. No, someone defending Fauci isn't a blind Trump hater. And no, your reply doesn't logically fit into what you're claiming.

People who hate Fauci only do so because they adore Trump. That's it. I challenge you to prove me wrong with just one person here.

Disagreeing with Fauci doesn't = hate, just so we're clear.

Jan 27, 2021, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is fauci praised by the media? ]

Once again, WRONG!

Jan 27, 2021, 10:57 AM

-You clearly have exhibited contempt for this man.
-This contempt has been championed by Trump, his rabid fanbase, and the right-wing media that supported Trump. Fauci has been labeled as a foil to Trump, thus he has become a symbol to attack as a response to Trump's incompetency during the pandemic.
-Disagreeing with the man is one thing, but posts like yours and previous comments show a complete loathing of the man. He's not the second coming of Jesus by any means, but he is a man who is working to save lives.
-Anyone who paid an ounce of attention in high school science classes knows that scientific experts study an issue and often change their minds on an issue when new findings are discovered. This is the scientific process. To attack Fauci for doing that is choosing to be A. willfully ignorant to suit a narrative or B. devoid of critical thinking.

It's not necessarily a dislike of Fauci, I just generally

Jan 27, 2021, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is fauci praised by the media? ]

don't trust people who say one thing, then turn around shortly after and say the exact opposite. I think a lot of people are in that same boat.

Have you not ever...

Jan 27, 2021, 10:47 AM

Changed your mind on a subject once you learned more information about it? Have you never learned more about something and changed your initial opinion?

That's what he's done. We're all watching the scientific process in real time. For the past year, every expert, Fauci included, has been trying to figure out this COVID thing and the information has gradually changed as it is studied more.

This is not one of those cases

Jan 27, 2021, 11:11 AM

Anybody with a semblance of background in biology knew the "masks don't work" narrative was B.S. Some masks are obviously designed for this very sort of thing. I've spent time in Japan and around Japanese culture, they wear masks when they aren't feeling well. It does help prevent the spread of sickness within their high density population.

But when we then go from "masks don't work", to recommending any kind of face covering you can get your hands on....That doesn't seem very sciency to me.Your everyday cotton/cloth material's particle filtration is a generally known quantity. That's either A) trying to reduce fear in the population or B) Throwing #### against the wall to see what will stick.

Neither option inspires confidence in these folks. Now we are doubling down with recommending 2 masks. Why not 3? 4? Where does it end?

This is aside from the fact, that as I've repeatedly laughed about, most of the population is not wearing them correctly. Nor do I see a concerted effort in educating people in what type of masks are better/how they should wear them, or other measures to take. Just wear a mask, it'll be alright!

I simply do not buy that the mask narrative has been the result of the scientific method playing out.

Fauci never said masks didn't work.

Jan 27, 2021, 12:22 PM

Here's the quote everyone harps on:

"There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face."

And depending on the illness, he could be right. We don't wear masks every time we get sick for other illnesses.

He was wrong in the above quote. He's corrected it. We've learned more about the virus. Yes, that's the scientific process. And it's just human nature: You make a mistake, learn from it, correct the mistake.

And if people want to be outraged over bad information given out about COVID, there's a big fat orange man who deserves it a lot more than Fauci. Yet, somehow, those who are in love with him don't want to direct any of it toward him.

I love that lie. Never understood how people believed it

Jan 27, 2021, 10:44 AM

really. I mean he says they're not needed. Don't work. Yada yada, then at the end he says they should be saved for the medical workers "who really need them"...since they don't work. SMFH.

Now the only question is what to believe. They work and everyone should wear them (AFTER we know doctors and nurses have enough), or the first lie, that they're useless for average people, and ONLY the doctors and nurses should have them because they really need them, because they don't work.....

Here's the truth, and if you like, you can blame GWB for this. Ever since the first term under GWB, in the early 2000's, and even before really, we were told by all the doctors, nurses, government politicians, and Fauci's of the world, that masks don't help. They're ineffective. Average people don't need them. Only doctors and nurses, etc. need them, and only in certain circumstances, like surgery to keep slobber out of people's insides.

The fact is it was always a lie telling the public they're ineffective. The lie existed so in the event of a pandemic (COVID), people wouldn't hoard them, and doctors and nurses would have them, and since they're the ones saving lives, they really need them the most. That is the reason for the lie, like it or not. And when covid started, they brought out the lie. It's step one in the pandemic playbook really. Tell people masks don't help, that way there's no supply problems, shortages, and medical staff would have enough to use to treat people. And people believed them and COMPLIED.

Around May or so, they figured out that doctors and nurses had access to plenty, and they then started to realize that telling people NOT to use masks, meant more people would end up in hospitals being treated, and hospitals would eventually overflow. That's bad and defeats the purpose. So they changed their message.

I don't praise Fauci one bit, or GWB, or Obama, or whoever for this lie. I do, however, praise my own personal doctor for explaining this to me a long time ago. He told me about this in 2009 when I confronted him with the same BS which was going around at the time for Swine flu. I had double pneumonia, 105 fever, and had the swine flu. He knew. I'd never seen the man wear a mask, EVER. Well, he walks in wearing a mask. I held his feet to the fire too. I asked him why? Why are YOU wearing a mask to talk to me, you're not sick? Shouldn't I be wearing a mask instead of you? They don't help anyway, so why are you wearing one? They only help prevent you spreading it to me, well, I'm already sick, and you're not. He had no answer. He's a smart man, and he explained it to me. But he knew I knew. And doctors and nurses know as well. And that's why I wasn't surprised at what Fauci said in March, or the 180 turn he did in May or June.

It's like the doctor who set my broken arm in 1st grade. He said "This won't hurt". Then he yanked my arm, set the bone, and I literally saw white and almost passed out. I HATED him for lying. He then explained that if he told me the truth, I would have flinched, and he may not have been able to set the bone, and then I'd have to have surgery.

Everyone who has told you masks don't help, has lied. Either by repeating someone else's lie, or knowing and flat out lying. Either way, it is what it is. Deal with it. Or just believe whatever is more convenient for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love that lie. Never understood how people believed it

Jan 27, 2021, 11:07 AM

Tiggity,

I would only like to reiterate the point that the practice (with the masks and the arm) was the most effective one to follow.

On a side note, I'm not sold these new variants

Jan 27, 2021, 1:26 PM

Have you noticed these new, worse variants all come from "allied" countries? England, South Africa, Brazil, etc.? No new variants in Russia, China, Iran, or anywhere else. And for some reason we just didn't think to look for them here in the USA? Thank goodness England did, lol. Fact is we've been identifying them all along, as has the rest of the world (https://nextstrain.org/ncov/global)

But seriously, I'm reading a WSJ article about the new British variant and something became clear. It seems they have recently estimated the r0 of the new variant at 4.9. We were initially told it was 1.5-2.5 tops. When we were initially told it was around 2, I called BS then. See, Fauci also has recently gone on TV saying with the new variants, herd immunity can not be reached until over 80% to 85% have immunity. Since it's recently become more contagious, of course.

Anyway, here's the WSJ article:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/shape-shifting-virus-threatens-cycles-of-illness-lockdowns-11611752410

NOW, a long time ago I posted this study from Wuhan, and everyone said I was full of crap. Interesting thing is they estimated the r0 in Wuhan to be 5.7. And here's the kicker, they estimated it takes at least 82% to reach herd immunity. Yep. And this was released on April 7, 2020. And this was no "new strain", this was the original Wuhan strain. The new strains, if I had to guess, are pure BS. Again, "new" data is lining up with very old Chinese data.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-0282_article

Did you actually play the got dang video?....

Jan 27, 2021, 10:49 AM

this was on 3/8/20...and pay attn to what he says.

At that point there was not wide-spread outbreak and only 3 deaths in the US. At that point, there CDC was not recommending wide-spread mask wearing due to the stage of outbreak.

As the data and situation changed, so did his recommendations.

There's no way anyone with any sense would consider what he said as being "wrong".

These kind of comments make me really concerned about the education level within our country.

Just think flow

Jan 27, 2021, 10:51 AM

him and Muiria are in your same party

Go team! Debbie Wasserman Schultz was the...

Jan 27, 2021, 10:59 AM

chair of the DNC at one point, so I win.

Plus, I seriously doubt he is active or a member of the GOP.

Re: Did you actually play the got dang video?....

Jan 27, 2021, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Did you actually play the got dang video?.... ]

I try to remind myself that we are only dealing with a few people who lack critical thought and basic understanding of the scientific process here, and that they aren't a representation of the public as a whole.

I keep telling myself that. Optimism is good...

It's like these people have never, ever learned more information on a topic and changed their mind about a previously held opinion. In their professional realm as well.

Jan 27, 2021, 10:58 AM

User Logo
Clemson mountaineers
CU Guru [1827]
TigerPulse: 84%
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 9:31 AM

He has been wrong at pretty much every turn during covid. Here’s one example. How did the science change so much?

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1354428550925983745?s=21

THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL. HE IS THE SAME GUY THAT WAS PUT IN CHARGE OF DEVELOPING THE AIDS VACCINE. HOW DID THAT WORK OUT. HE IS ANOTHER SWAMP DWELLER INTO IT FOR HIMSELF. SOME MAY NOT KNOW HE IS PAID MORE THAN ANYONE IN WASHINGTON, INCLUDING THE PEDOPHILE WITH DEMENTIA. 450 GRAND HE GETS, FOR WHAT. FEAR MONGERING.

It's kinda interesting if you think about it

Jan 27, 2021, 1:51 PM

Fauci is the highest paid federal employee. And there are what, 2 million and change federal employees.

What are the odds you wouldn't find at least SOMEONE who makes more than $400K if you plucked 2 million average Americans at random. Surely there would be several, maybe a dozen, making more than that.

Of course we all know he's paid $400k salary, and then gets $10 million a year in Pfizer stock options. But still....

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic