Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fans across the country need to band together to knock
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,455

Fans across the country need to band together to knock

Nov 12, 2019, 8:13 PM

all but one team from the SEC out of the playoffs. (I am not naive enough to think that they would ever even hold a playoff without at least one SEC team in it.) Let's root to have them knocked off one at a time. Now, we can't expect miracles, but there is one game this weekend to focus on. Georgia at Auburn. I just became a big Mall Zone fan for at least two games, this one, and the Iron Bowl. What a colossal load of SEC paid off horse crap this year's CFP Committee is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPiN exhausted my hate last year.***

Nov 12, 2019, 8:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fans across the country need to band together to knock

Nov 12, 2019, 8:23 PM

We had a semi heated debate in our conference room about this today. Oddly enough, our office is split almost 50/50: no matter the school, SEC fans at my office all thought Bama was deserving, fans of all other schools outside the SEC thought Conference Champ should carry the most weight over anything else.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, there are quite a number of fans across

Nov 12, 2019, 9:50 PM

the nation with anti-ESPN attitudes, alleging overt SEC bias.

It's a serious matter, because it's based on perception, real or imaginery. And in the business of collegiate football, bad perceptions can cause a whole lot of trouble.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just don't watch ESPN. You watching is their power. You

Nov 12, 2019, 9:54 PM

don't watch, they don't have their $$$$. Lots of sports on CBS sports, NBCSN, FS1, and the like.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just don't watch ESPN. You watching is their power. You

Nov 12, 2019, 10:00 PM

Wish I could have given you more TU. Other than CF games themselves, I don’t give them my time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just don't watch ESPN. You watching is their power. You

Nov 12, 2019, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Just don't watch ESPN. You watching is their power. You ]

This

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fans across the country need to band together to knock

Nov 12, 2019, 10:12 PM

76er® said:

all but one team from the SEC out of the playoffs. (I am not naive enough to think that they would ever even hold a playoff without at least one SEC team in it.) Let's root to have them knocked off one at a time. Now, we can't expect miracles, but there is one game this weekend to focus on. Georgia at Auburn. I just became a big Mall Zone fan for at least two games, this one, and the Iron Bowl. What a colossal load of SEC paid off horse crap this year's CFP Committee is.