Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fan base difference-
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,597

Fan base difference-

Nov 27, 2018, 11:19 AM

some here mad about only winning by 21. many there happy with only losing by 21. proof positive- we expect to win. they hope to win. it is a big difference

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who are these "some" who ate mad about 21? link please***

Nov 27, 2018, 11:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: who are these "some" who ate mad about 21? link please***

Nov 27, 2018, 11:30 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/story/When-a-win-feels-like-a-loss-Tigers-show-there-is-still-work-to-be-done-17473

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

ahh the mysterious eye witness

Nov 27, 2018, 11:46 AM

I'm not an expert writer..but I play 1 on tnet.

I set up my tailgate at 8am when I was 1 of 3 people in the lot. from 8 to 5 I talked to many of the fans who gradually arrived . not one mentioned they would be upset if Clemson only won by 3tds.

as I walked to the stadium I overheard many conversations but not a single person said anything about being angry over a win.

now I sit in TDN which is not known for being the most active fans, but they were there, it was packed. As I watched the game, not 2 person declared they would be upset over a win.

I stayed to the end and as I slowly made my way down the 10000 steps of manhood I never heard any1 mention they were pizzed.

as I made the 2 mile trek back to my car I didn't hear 1 person angry at the outcome of the game.

in the 11 hrs I was on campus I didn't see any evidence of the reported "
Such is the state of Clemson football".

I dunno why any1 would insinuate that the mood of clemson fans was one of dissapointment.

now, in that 11 hrs I did here some stuff about boobies, getting drunk and hoarding bojangles chicken. my sons got in a shoving match over the outcome of a fortnite game on the ps4 in my tent. I would not use that to ask dabo, "what do you say to all the fans who were fighting in the parking lot before the game?"

again..grain of slaw. .I'm not a professional.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: ahh the mysterious eye witness

Nov 27, 2018, 12:55 PM

I was in section K.

There were a LOT of people around me that were very dissatisfied with the defense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did those fans complain about a 21 pt victory

Nov 27, 2018, 1:03 PM

did they say, this feels like a loss?

Re: did those fans complain about a 21 pt victory

Nov 28, 2018, 11:11 AM

No, but they did say it was an ugly win.

I also sit in K. There’s always some negative nancies

Nov 28, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: ahh the mysterious eye witness ]

around there. Actually heard one yelling about firing coach V. And yes I did hear several allude to the win feeling like a loss, etc. I would never consider any of them to be representative of our fan base.

I normally just ignore them but have confronted several in years past for the stupid stuff they say.

74, I'm a 72 and I think we share

Nov 27, 2018, 12:33 PM

a common bond of having ridden the Tiger rollercoaster for many years.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,597
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic