Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This will get you “liberals” fired up !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 634

This will get you “liberals” fired up !

Feb 25, 2021, 10:10 AM

Word

https://www.facebook.com/1144642390/posts/10225091093241530/?d=n

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This will get you “liberals” fired up !

Feb 25, 2021, 10:27 AM

God I miss the days when you could show up to a stranger’s farm and he’d say “What’s your name, boy?” and you’d take off your hat and hold it to your chest to better let him see your face and reply, “Why I ain’t got none, sir, on account of my mammy passed on before she could give me one” and he’d tell you he’s real dámn sorry to hear that and ask what he can do you for and you’d tell him that you can’t read nor even write neither but you’re mighty good with horses and can mend them fallen fence posts what you saw on your way in and won’t ask for nothing much more than a hot meal and a warm barn to sleep in and he’d keep his wife and daughters inside but send his boy, who ain’t got married yet even though his mama tells him he needs a woman, out with a lantern and some stew at night and the two of you’d get to talkin’ and he’d throw you his flask to take a swig from and watch you drinkin from it while he leant against the door frame and when he finally got called back up to the house again he’d take a sip from it too real slow-like like it weren’t the whiskey what he were tryna savour.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Sorry,

Feb 25, 2021, 10:45 AM

My cultural appropriation life coach says this is a fiction invented by boomers to artificially inflate their moral standing, but in fact, is little more than a rural myth.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fake News

Feb 25, 2021, 11:09 AM

My great-great-great-grandpappy telled my great-great-grandpappy who done telled my great-grandpappy whoe done telled my grandpappy who done telled me that was how it was. Ergo, it must be true.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Replies: 3
| visibility 634
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic