Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Face masks Saturday night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,455

Face masks Saturday night

Oct 8, 2020, 5:24 PM

If it’s raining hard on Saturday night during the game are we still going to be required to wear face masks? If so, that seems pretty close to water boarding, which I think has been declared unacceptable by the international community.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Face masks Saturday night

Oct 8, 2020, 5:46 PM

Wear a waterproof mask. Also, please follow the advice of the California governor and take your mask on and off between bites if you eat anything. Of course this goes against the WHO advice you wash your hands after taking off your mask. So, you will need to eat while standing over the sink in the rest room. Take a bite , wash hands, place mask, wash hands, remove mask, wash hands , take a bite, repeat, repeat , repeat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2020, 7:07 PM

Speaking of face mask, Boomer Nano-Silver Reusable Face Mask are the best cloth face mask I've worn yet. They are 3 layers of top protection, but they are the easiest face mask to breath through that I've used of any maker!!!!

https://boomernaturals.com/products/adult-multi-use-protective-face-cover-in-stock-now?variant=32020964540534

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2020, 7:10 PM

Wear your best snorkeling gear.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,455
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic