Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU Insider Intel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,891

FSU Insider Intel

Oct 13, 2013, 9:37 PM

FYI..Someone get this message to Mickey. heard from a FSU player parent that at team meeting tonight discussion was help on gameday itinerary tv schedule etc. Jimbo told players "in no uncertain terms are we going to help Clemson PR with Hill entrance like Ga game". Told team that Clemson fans will boo at visitors entrance so they are not going to enter DV until Clemson starts down the Hill to disrupt atmosphere. Also told players it will be the loudest game they will ever play in. Pass it on... be loud. Don't boo FSU entrance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck getting that to 80k fans***

Oct 13, 2013, 9:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Classless

Oct 13, 2013, 9:41 PM

Visitor teams should always enter first and let home team have their way with there traditions. To do otherwise shows no class.

Re: FSU Insider Intel

Oct 13, 2013, 9:43 PM

I've been saying for decades to not boo the other team at the entrance - good luck.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I noticed that BC waited till we were starting down the hill

Oct 13, 2013, 9:45 PM

make theri entrance. There was a field guy/groundscrewman screaming at them to go, go, go... a minute before the team came down the hill but they just stood there. Definately trying to diminish the hill entrance.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Clemson entered the Carrier Dome at the same time as Syracuse.

Oct 13, 2013, 9:48 PM

It's a fairly common thing for visiting teams to do.

Oct 13, 2013, 9:49 PM

Lots of teams have entered during the run down the hill, lots of teams enter during 2001 at WB it is simply gamesmanship taking the wind out of the other team's sails. The boos come down but either way it is simply fun for the other team

it does bother me when I see it but not that big a deal I guess

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2013, 9:50 PM

Band should not march toward the hill until after the next victims make their entrance.

I hope they meet us at the bottom

Oct 13, 2013, 9:53 PM

Ask UGA how that worked out

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bring on the boos when opponents enter..should

Oct 13, 2013, 9:56 PM

we put out a red carpet? Judas...some people

maybe we should change it...Welcome to

Oct 13, 2013, 9:57 PM

Happy Valley, oh wait someone else has that name...should we serve cookies and milk too?

Ask Ms. Slurrier if she can bake 'em ... with "special"

Oct 13, 2013, 10:08 PM

chocolate chips.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Tell our fans not to be morons, and it won't be a problem

Oct 13, 2013, 9:56 PM

I never understood caring about the other team when you should be facing the other end of the stadium watching our team enter. Luckily, the boo lasts for 3 seconds, and if the only way to cover the entrance better is to explain why they started running down the hill in the first place due to locker room location.

I just hope FSU doesn't try to pick a fight like UGA or scu. Get our coaches down there again to keep it under control. We have a lot of FL players, and let's remember UF/FSU used to get into 3-4 fights per game 10 years ago.

Re: He has more to worry about then the atmosphere.***

Oct 13, 2013, 10:04 PM

I really hope Jimbo spends a lot of time this week working

Oct 13, 2013, 11:06 PM

on how to disrupt our entrance. He's got bigger things to worry about. ;)

I hope they do mess with our entrance ... that typically means we win. (SC, UGa)

I take it as a compliment when the other team waits to enter at the same time or after the Tigers entrance. Says to me we don't want our players intimidated before the game starts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For the life of me, I don't understand why we don't have

Oct 13, 2013, 11:08 PM

coordinators that hold and tell the visiting team when they will run on the field. Its our D*** Stadium.

Re: For the life of me, I don't understand why we don't have

Oct 13, 2013, 11:10 PM

Just lock them in the locker room until we are ready for them. lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Teams have been doing this for a while.

Oct 13, 2013, 11:13 PM

Every visitor seems to enter right as our players are running down the hill. I hate it too. I wish we could delay our entrance some, but I guess the opposition would hold off too.

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,891
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic